WISH TIME

I wish my store would FINALLY get the remodel we've been promised so many times.

If we have to reopen the fitting room at any time, I want my fitting room attendant back.

I want flow back overnight again. Still keep dbo positions that can come in and do all of the other tasks. Having so many vehicles of push on the floor all day looks messy and unprofessional, very off brand.

I wish people could do their damn jobs.

I wish people didn't wait until past the last possible moment to buy seasonal shit and act shocked that we're out.

I wish people left shit in the fucking packaging.

I wish people would put items back where they belong.

I wish I would have 12 registers that worked completely.
I wish my 4 SCOs behaved themselves and worked all day long.
I wish my ETL would order shit correctly so that we wouldn't run out of the things required to do our jobs...like bags. We ran out of bags yesterday. It's not the first time!

I wish my ETL could figure out how to hold the TLs accountable for their jobs and the TLs could hold tms accountable for theirs.
I wish corporate would realize that guests find the app confusing and would fix it once and for all instead of making little tweaks.
I wish people realized that retail isn’t easy. I was one of those people when I first started at Target. I figured it would be an easy part time job. I work harder at the store than I do at my full time job most of the time and not just physically but mentally.

I wish long term employees would make more than newbies. I wish we didn’t have to wear masks.

This!! I've only been at spot for a year, but there are people that have been there for 5-10 years and we all make basically the same? That's not right. I assume these people worked hard and should be paid their dues. Just as I feel that people coming in /now/ shouldn't be making exactly what I make. Gotta love it. /s

Back