Answered Would 2 team leads dating in the same store have to report their relationship to HR?

I was wondering if anyone knew if 2 team leads from the same store were allowed to date and if they would have to disclose to HR. I know it's a huge no for leaders to date team members, but we are both team leads in different departments. If anyone has any answers on this, I would greatly appreciate it!

I was wondering if anyone knew if 2 team leads from the same store were allowed to date and if they would have to disclose to HR. I know it's a huge no for leaders to date team members, but we are both team leads in different departments. If anyone has any answers on this, I would greatly appreciate it!

It depends on if your SD allows it. Likely one of you will have to move stores. Sorry

I have had many TLs that were dating, married, or related to another TL in the store. Usually they were separated between Hardlines, Softlines, or Backroom.

At one time, I did have a friend at another store (who went from TM to TL) who was dating her immediate TL/Store Team Lead before they were fired for dating the store. That is a conflict of interest.

Back