Archived Wrongful termination? NEED FEEDBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i figured out what happen to the op. you had used your discount card of the purchase. your bf was returning/exchanging it. thats how they got you. the electronics policy is 30 days from date of purchase. there could of been other items, non electronic on the slip, that are under 90 days.
now, be ready to fight spot for unemployment. they will use policy & performance against you.
good luck.
here is a link for job info:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/2547

The reciept was still valid within the timeframe of returning exchanging it I'm telling you lol I mainly was the girl at the returns desk I would purposly violate the policy I know better than that I caught the return frauds all the time and garbage pickers and coupon scammers I had a keen eye sense for that. I am calling my store tomorrow to really find out the terms on why I was let go I am in florida btw which they can let you go for anything according to alot of people

Yes...as of November 1st, the 30 day return policy (60 if you used your Redcard after November 4th) does not start the countdown until December 26th. And I've had nonTMs return products on them that had a TM discount all the time. Nothing wrong with that. A TM is allowed to give a gift to another person and use their discount...and the TM is free to give the receipt to the person if it needs to be returned.

Now just to add on to everything I ran into one of the APs at Walmart on Sunday who works at that store... And I was joking around saying what on earth are you doing here shopping at Walmart? Well that lead into this conversation, I asked him did you hear what happened to me.. He goes yeah I did you got terminated. I responded yes I did because of one your etls at my store contacted my store and said XYZ about my behavior ( hostile, beligerent, and that I was yelling) at him when I was not when I simpliy asked him to call guest relaions considering why they automatically declined the return. He made a statement saying well weren't you with your boyfriend I said yes and he said well wasn't he let go for stealing and I said NO not at all which he wasn't if anything he spent atleast 1,300 in the store with buying a tv and the iPad it's self... So obviously something is not right. Now my boyfriend is even more pissed because no one ever said anything to Him about stealing and such at all. And they have that written in his file? How's that possible that's slander again. So my conclusion they must have had a negitive out look on me because of my boyfriends negitive feedback, and obviosly this conversation should have never transpired with this AP and I which yeah I am calling corp. about because that's not fair to him he has the word theif written on his fore head when he never stole anything to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back