Archived X-Mas Toy Flipping 2016 is in full swing - Hatchimals

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guest came in looking for a Hatchimal last night (which we are sold out) and she showed me this site. These things are tough to come by...

Hatchimals | zooLert

Each box has two dif ones pictured on the box. You get one of those colors, so it's not a huge surprise... at least, that's how I understood it. When you look at it on target.com or in the app, there's multiple listings and when you go to them, the image will have the two options for that box pictured. It confused tf out of me when I was looking it up

I didn't realize the hatching process was so interactive... I feel like I would've wanted this as a kid lol, but then I would've only played with it for a week
Hatchimals are Tamagotchis of the 21st century - CNN Video
Aren't you supposed to touch them a lot to get them to hatch? That's what the teaser looked like.

A lady told me she was going to choke me out because we didn't have the Speak Out game. She drove from 30 mins away. Does she not have a phone?

Does she not know you can go to Brick Seek to check out (estimated) inventory for Target?

So I randomly found 2 of the 4 packs of speak out straight off the truck in backroom on a backstock cart with the SF location empty. They sold in under an hour after I put them out.

Nothing like a flow team that doesn't care. This shit happens a lot.

Hatchimals, on sale for $49.99 this week. Not a one in sight. We do this every year.....

For fucks sake. I go back to work Tuesday and I'm so sick of "Do you have any Hatchimals?" Yesterday a guest tried to convince me to check in the back. Like, bitch, no. I've answered this question three times today already. I KNOW we don't have any, I'm not blowing you off.

And now, a week and a half our endcap has been bare, and it's on sale? Well if we didn't get a new shipment in just...fuck me. The angry moms will be swarming me like agitated locusts.

Did not happen in my store, but read on reddit that somebody bought the Bearakeet Hatchimal at some store in Texas. The Bearakeet gives you a chance to get a white or black toy once the egg hatches. The toy was black, and the guest tried returning it because they wanted a white toy. Racists.

When we get another batch of these high demand toys in, I'll either do what I do with collectible Funkos and hold them at the boat so I can distribute them one per person, or let front end know not to let guests buy more than one. I'm suspecting a scalper bought most of our Hatchimals, I'm gonna try not to let that happen again, because fuck letting some asshole ruin a kids Christmas...

Oh that's a good idea. We finally sold that last one that was chillin for a while but it seems now we are starting to get calls about them.

Had a guest that got lucky as there were two back in the flex room that were never picked up. She bought one from the floor one from the flex and the other was on the sales floor. Betcha it was sold that night.

When we get another batch of these high demand toys in, I'll either do what I do with collectible Funkos and hold them at the boat so I can distribute them one per person, or let front end know not to let guests buy more than one. I'm suspecting a scalper bought most of our Hatchimals, I'm gonna try not to let that happen again, because fuck letting some asshole ruin a kids Christmas...
Yeah this bitch did that with our Nuka Cola. She bought every single one on the shelf. I don't know who let her get away with such a stunt.

So I checked the mydevice for a guset today for the Hatchimals and it said that there weren't any on the way. Are they just going to ship them only once in a while?

We won't be flexing this product. If you want it, get off your lazy butt and beat the rest of the crowd.
So your STL and ETL-LOG are going to purposefully tank the SPU metrics over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back