Archived Yeah, I did that... (Handling a guest complaint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
Yesterday I was working my regular Fitting Room shift when I received a phone call from a guest. She wanted to speak with "the store manager" about unprofessional behavior by one of our TMs. She was pleasant about the entire thing so I prodded her for more info (cashier or salesfloor, what department, etc...) so I could ensure that the right person got the info. Turns out that it was one of our Hardlines TLs of whom I am NOT a big fan of because he thinks he owns the place and I've worked for Spot twice as long as he has.

What do I do next??? "I'm going to give you the number for guest relations. I want to ensure that your voice is heard and the feedback will definitely reach everyone concerned."

I get 5-10 calls a week from Guest Reporting a week so I know that they do follow up on things.

Sure must be slow if you have time to actually talk on your FR line lol.

good lord, I would never have the audacity to do that on any call I got like that. I send them straight to the LOD. If they ask for a corporate number then, and only then, do I give them the number.

I had a couple of calls that I was fairly certain was guests calling in after hearing the language coming out of tm's mouths...I made sure the STL knew about what I had personally heard out of tm's mouths.

I asked during our convo if she wanted to speak with the LOD. She was more interested in speaking with the STL (he was off and even though his schedule is posted we never know when he is around [or taking phone calls, he has a lackey for that]). I also know that if she did speak with the LOD at the time nothing would have been done (it would have just been ignored).

I see you were probably trying to see which Dept ETL might have to handle it. But I would have forwarded them to the LOD (no matter who), and also gave them the Guest Relations number. And left it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back