Archived Yelp Reviews for your Store.

Give your "Yelp Review" of this website, The Break Room.

• Worst sandwich I ever had

• The book was better

• Made my cat sick

• I come here everyday! 5 stars!

• Broke out in a rash

• meh

• Employees are all drunks

• I've become addicted and have since lost my home and family

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my store is mostly good reviews despite being the oldest one in the district which I would think most people wouldn't like. Only bad ones I saw discussed outdated signing (the idiot who usually zones market doesn't do ad takedown ever) and something about ants in food ave. I was kinda disappointed though. I wanted to see funny ones :(

If my team bowled aisles that neat I'd beg a raise for them. Normally it's piled haphazardly, all over the aisle...

My bet is that is when they pushed some stores to 8am process to make flow help with guests on the floor, since they are the single biggest team. Than goodness that didn't last long.

Target also don't have to pay the shift differential once the store opens.

Many cities in Washington State ban plastic bags and customers have to pay five cents for paper. We got several one stars for that.

Lots of low ratings for CVS.

There's a review with a pic of a TM that is so rude about one of our SLTMs. It's not on Yelp and I tried to get it taken down two or three times but with no success. At least I know that none of it is true, as I was there.. It was a group of teenage guests, one of which I went to high school with.

Truckers aren't big fans of one of the new UDCs...

image.png

The best one I ever read was "There was a woman with no pants on. I'm bleaching my eyes after I finish writing this." 1 star. I wonder of he ever did it or not, we had one or two blind regulars.

Many cities in Washington State ban plastic bags and customers have to pay five cents for paper. We got several one stars for that.

Lots of low ratings for CVS.

Not in my city. But we have alot of people from Cali who are shocked that we don't charge.

We have a recent review with pictures of our nasty women's bathroom.
I bring up to the GSTLs how bad the ladies restroom is when I cashier and they always either tell me to do it later because it's busy or to just go quickly and touch up the absolutely essential because we're getting busy...
So should I devote my attention to the smeared poop on the toilets, the overflowing trash receptacles or the floor with its grimey dirt, paper and foot prints allllll over? We go half the day with no restroom check and it's gonna take me more than 3 minutes to get that looking cleanly again. o_O

We have a recent review with pictures of our nasty women's bathroom.
I bring up to the GSTLs how bad the ladies restroom is when I cashier and they always either tell me to do it later because it's busy or to just go quickly and touch up the absolutely essential because we're getting busy...
So should I devote my attention to the smeared poop on the toilets, the overflowing trash receptacles or the floor with its grimey dirt, paper and foot prints allllll over? We go half the day with no restroom check and it's gonna take me more than 3 minutes to get that looking cleanly again. o_O
If you don't already have one, ask if you can get a Swiffer Wet Jet requisitioned for speedy bathroom floor cleaning. It's helped our bathrooms a LOT.

If you don't already have one, ask if you can get a Swiffer Wet Jet requisitioned for speedy bathroom floor cleaning. It's helped our bathrooms a LOT.

We have the sweeper, but never the pads. I need to start remembering to ask to req a pack out, but I don't cashier regularly so I always forget things aren't properly stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back