Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ESIM people must have came today. Bins were cleaned out ready for the next wave of cleanup lol.
They must be doing this in waves? Did you have a WO for any of this? I saw one to my cleaning crew company for a chemical audit.

They must be doing this in waves? Did you have a WO for any of this? I saw one to my cleaning crew company for a chemical audit.
I don’t. I tried to log time to the vendor one and wouldn’t let me. I still haven’t got the email about the vendor change though.

I’m still using Maximo to clear work orders but I’m not putting as much focus on my hours. Fuck the WO app, it hasn’t worked for me at all this week. I’m trying to manage some external work orders. With the parking lot project I still have to care a little. PMBP hasn’t talked to me since I put in my notice and I don’t plan on to either. But I have posted on Yammer for this Drive Up project. I printed out my last PMBR for the month and year which helps because it was all fiscal 2017. Also the store fact sheet so I can use numbers on a resume

We’re you the guy that posted some shit about 4 spots in a parking lot? Asking for a friend..

We’re you the guy that posted some shit about 4 spots in a parking lot? Asking for a friend..
I was the one who did post a picture in the rain. Turned out I placed them in the wrong lane anyways. Lucky enough the GC fixed it for me lol. Good thing no one else noticed it.

I thought you were posting about the grease trap. I was gonna post a shitty comment on a pretty easy to solve issue

I’ll admit: I’ll probably be a little salty in my replies this week because I didn’t have a high level walk today that I’ve been busting my ass to get :mad:

I’ll admit: I’ll probably be a little salty in my replies this week because I didn’t have a high level walk today that I’ve been busting my ass to get :mad:
That was me a couple weeks ago. I had the walk on Thursday (surprise) and he pretty much shit in my face. After he flushed, he came back on Tuesday to finish the job. Only this time I shit in his and said I was done.

That was me a couple weeks ago. I had the walk on Thursday (surprise) and he pretty much shit in my face. After he flushed, he came back on Tuesday to finish the job. Only this time I shit in his and said I was done.

Yeah that’s dogshit. Tell em “take a little bit of your all-too-busy day to prep and paint door frames with me before jumping down my throat.” Maybe a little more tactfully lol but they just don’t get it sometimes.

My BPs and directors are understanding to the point of too understanding. I wanted this VP walk expecting it it make me or break me. But no dice this time..

I got the new tote so I was able to replace the one I bought. I’m taking it with me since I paid for with my own money. That was before I got the hang of Grainger punchout and bought stuff at Home Depot. I had a P card at the time but I think I had maxed my limit so I had to end up paying with own money.

I got the new tote so I was able to replace the one I bought. I’m taking it with me since I paid for with my own money. That was before I got the hang of Grainger punchout and bought stuff at Home Depot. I had a P card at the time but I think I had maxed my limit so I had to end up paying with own money.
I couldn’t bring myself to spend any money on work stuff. Even my leathermans I get from Grainger. I ordered a couple of the new shirts yesterday. One polo and one regular.

I couldn’t bring myself to spend any money on work stuff. Even my leathermans I get from Grainger. I ordered a couple of the new shirts yesterday. One polo and one regular.
Sap # for the shirts?

I think this was the like the only thing I bought out of pocket and the tote is still rather new but if we are going to salvage it anyways, might as well take it.

Being an external you could imagine my LOG and PMBP’s face on my first day and started unloading tools from my toolbox and cab of my truck. I even brought in a spare benchtop toolbox to get rid of the bins of tools the last guy kept. Everything I own is engraved with my name.

Being an external you could imagine my LOG and PMBP’s face on my first day and started unloading tools from my toolbox and cab of my truck. I even brought in a spare benchtop toolbox to get rid of the bins of tools the last guy kept. Everything I own is engraved with my name.
Hope your name isn’t Stanley, that could get confusing.

How do you guys toss your MRS600 filters (Starbucks)? I didn’t want to compactor them so I did ST ESIM because I didn’t know where else to put them other than a neighboring business’ dumpster

How do you guys toss your MRS600 filters (Starbucks)? I didn’t want to compactor them so I did ST ESIM because I didn’t know where else to put them other than a neighboring business’ dumpster
Don’t have that. I have the 4 metal filters for stbx and 3 plastic for food ave. All go in the trash.

The three filters for cafe I always did FL. Not really sure how I reached that conclusion but thats what I did. Didn't have Starbucks though its rumored to take over Cafe soon.

Lucky you guys. MRS600 has 6 large aluminum filters and the testing every 3 months on it it silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back