Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the email about the ecolab changeover but I didn’t read it fully. Are housekeeping supplies included in that? And do we really have to go through and bag the shit up!?

Also have any of you had to order fitting room doors recently? I have the tanish ones but I ordered to replace one and ended up with a gray one. Ugh. I would have to order all new ones for them to match and even then I don’t think it would go well with the partitions.
Never had to order those, although that Jodi lady at HQ should be able to help you out.

My lot is getting repaved this year, I don’t think it’s been done since we opened 13 years ago. I have monster pot holes all over the place and the lines haven’t been visible in years.
My parking lot was in disarray the first year I started. In 2016 we finally got repaved after I don't know how long. It was part of CBAR from the following year so it was rather depressing for a year. One thing I have going for me is that the store looks different than from when I started. Parking lot is repaved, building was painted, all carpet changed. Though I wish they would relevel my tile floors. Its not just one spot, its all over.

My parking lot was in disarray the first year I started. In 2016 we finally got repaved after I don't know how long. It was part of CBAR from the following year so it was rather depressing for a year. One thing I have going for me is that the store looks different than from when I started. Parking lot is repaved, building was painted, all carpet changed. Though I wish they would relevel my tile floors. Its not just one spot, its all over.
How bad is a repave? I’ve heard some horror stories from a peer. They do most of the work overnight right? And do the cart wheels really drag black marks all over the floors?

We didn't really have any problems with that. But we did have an issue with the lot stripping. They had to redo some of it. The only thing that has resurfaced from that is an arrow. We just have to close half of the parking lot. My lot is an interesting lot because there is some hills and I could never truly make my cart corral branded the way they wanted it to.

I saw the email about the ecolab changeover but I didn’t read it fully. Are housekeeping supplies included in that? And do we really have to go through and bag the shit up!?
That's exactly what I had to do, bag it all up. It filled up 6 totes. The aggravating thing is some of the chemicals was so old it was covered in dust and had so many bottles of the same chemical. The worst part was my esim was picked up the week before.

That's exactly what I had to do, bag it all up. It filled up 6 totes. The aggravating thing is some of the chemicals was so old it was covered in dust and had so many bottles of the same chemical. The worst part was my esim was picked up the week before.
Some of my mind were the same. I really wish some of the bottles we could just flush like the spray bottles that was already mixed with water.

Also anyone get their tool kits yet? I have yet to see mine.
I got pretty much everything. You’ll get a big box with most of it inside. I think it’s a combo kit and it comes with batteries in a nice duffel bag. I’m just waiting on the cart now.

Some of my mind were the same. I really wish some of the bottles we could just flush like the spray bottles that was already mixed with water.

I suppose you *could* but you shouldn’t

I have a feeling my housekeeping area manager is going to come take a lot of these chemicals to use on other accounts or for himself.

I would like to get the cart before I leave so I can get credit for building it
How does it feel to be in the final stretch? Guy in my district knew he was leaving well before he put in his two weeks. He didn’t use Maximo at all for 3 weeks.

I’m still using Maximo to clear work orders but I’m not putting as much focus on my hours. Fuck the WO app, it hasn’t worked for me at all this week. I’m trying to manage some external work orders. With the parking lot project I still have to care a little. PMBP hasn’t talked to me since I put in my notice and I don’t plan on to either. But I have posted on Yammer for this Drive Up project. I printed out my last PMBR for the month and year which helps because it was all fiscal 2017. Also the store fact sheet so I can use numbers on a resume

My repavement happened in 2016 as well I believe.
It went smooth as fuck for me.

And between today and yesterday I got mad new shit.

Hammer drill, Impact driver, 2 strong lights, Circular saw, a multitool, a reciprocating saw, a torque wrench, a bunch of grinder wheels and saw blades and that fancy tote

I should be getting mine soon. I’m hoping to get it in enough time to organize it. Wish my PMBP wasn’t such a dickhead, I could have enjoyed them for awhile.

I should be getting mine soon. I’m hoping to get it in enough time to organize it. Wish my PMBP wasn’t such a dickhead, I could have enjoyed them for awhile.
Well if he ever leaves, that could be your cue to come back. Although you’re probably going to find greener grass anyway.

That’s why it’s good to leave on my own though I don’t know if I would ever come back to the district. Too much influences. And my benefits wouldn’t be the same

Also ESIM people must have came today. Bins were cleaned out ready for the next wave of cleanup lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back