Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in my notice today. They have been pressuring me for months but I can’t do it anymore

That’s too bad, you’ll find something better though.

The surprise visits and just feeling like I wasn’t doing enough. I would rather leave with my head held high instead of them doing more damage

Look for other Property Managment jobs. A lot of other chain retailers and grocery stores provide company trucks and the ability to be electrical and refrigerant licensed.

I heard a rumor that public storage pays theirs 60k+...

I need to look into being licensed into one of the fields. I printed out the PMT AE guide for my reference on a resume. I liked what I did but my PMBP was a dickhead and it didn’t do me any good to continue to deal with it.

Look for other Property Managment jobs. A lot of other chain retailers and grocery stores provide company trucks and the ability to be electrical and refrigerant licensed.

I heard a rumor that public storage pays theirs 60k+...

Exactly what our PMT just quit to go do.

I need to look into being licensed into one of the fields. I printed out the PMT AE guide for my reference on a resume. I liked what I did but my PMBP was a dickhead and it didn’t do me any good to continue to deal with it.
Did they treat you any differently today?

Did they treat you any differently today?
They have been a little quiet towards me today. They weren’t barking orders at me. Of course my LOG has been in TMSC or being hip to hip to the ETL-GE so I was the last thing on their mind. My store is being very strict on things they never use to be strict on. Like time card better be right on the money. I’m not 100% sure but looks like a PMT position opened up at another store too unless it was a mistake. The other guy who was at that store didn’t say anything about leaving so we’ll see.

They have been a little quiet towards me today. They weren’t barking orders at me. Of course my LOG has been in TMSC or being hip to hip to the ETL-GE so I was the last thing on their mind. My store is being very strict on things they never use to be strict on. Like time card better be right on the money. I’m not 100% sure but looks like a PMT position opened up at another store too unless it was a mistake. The other guy who was at that store didn’t say anything about leaving so we’ll see.
The timecard thing is being pushed at my store too. And I know sometimes they open up stores on target.com even if the position isn’t open to get a broader pool of applicants. There’s multiple stores in my state that dont have an opening but are listed.

The timecard thing is being pushed at my store too. And I know sometimes they open up stores on target.com even if the position isn’t open to get a broader pool of applicants. There’s multiple stores in my state that dont have an opening but are listed.
Makes sense. I look every once and awhile and see the same positions open. I’m glad to get out now, I have difficulty leaving on time somedays

Makes sense. I look every once and awhile and see the same positions open. I’m glad to get out now, I have difficulty leaving on time somedays
Yeah, me too. Then they bitch when I cut OT on Friday. How quickly they forget all the shit they asked me to do last minute through the week.

Anyone else have a crazy amount of ESIM of housekeeping chemicals all because of the name? My chemical supply has never been cleaner I must say. I went through and double checked the chemicals they didn’t look at so one less thing the new guy has to worry about

It was just branded Targee with the bullseye. I’m thinking it was around 2009 when they started the Up&Up brand.

Anyone else have a crazy amount of ESIM of housekeeping chemicals all because of the name? My chemical supply has never been cleaner I must say. I went through and double checked the chemicals they didn’t look at so one less thing the new guy has to worry about

On Friday they tried to throw a bunch away even though it had ok expiration dates so they left a majority of the chemicals here after a brief argument. Then Monday when I came in I had an email that we are switching to Ecolab so all of it is being esim’d in 2 weeks anyway lol

On Friday they tried to throw a bunch away even though it had ok expiration dates so they left a majority of the chemicals here after a brief argument. Then Monday when I came in I had an email that we are switching to Ecolab so all of it is being esim’d in 2 weeks anyway lol
I heard something about them losing the contract but I didn't see that email. What a waste of chemicals! I know they don't have the contract anymore but why not let us use through the old stuff and then go to the Ecolab stuff.

I heard something about them losing the contract but I didn't see that email. What a waste of chemicals! I know they don't have the contract anymore but why not let us use through the old stuff and then go to the Ecolab stuff.

We have an actual Ecolab rep coming to “train” us. If we have to ESIM all of it then I’m going to make a full list and talk to my PMBP about back charging Ecolab for the $3,000+ loss we’ll have.

We have an actual Ecolab rep coming to “train” us. If we have to ESIM all of it then I’m going to make a full list and talk to my PMBP about back charging Ecolab for the $3,000+ loss we’ll have.
I’m in the same boat. We have some chemicals to last us years. I guess that will be a fun project for the new guy to distract him from the shit the PMBP wants done. I already have 6-7 bins full.

Also have any of you had to order fitting room doors recently? I have the tanish ones but I ordered to replace one and ended up with a gray one. Ugh. I would have to order all new ones for them to match and even then I don’t think it would go well with the partitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back