Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No news is good news. Did you correct your mistake and tell your Log and PMBP? That’s how I’d get ahead of it.
Working with it. My LOG knew I was busy so can vouch that I’m working with stuff but if the PMBP pressures the LOG to write me up for things like that, LOG has to do it.

Agreed. Mine for the most part has our backs when the stores try to dick us around, and doesn’t break balls over tiny shit like missing one step on one part of a PM. Is he new in role?
a couple years in role. The one before him actually hired me and he was cool to deal with. I miss him

Dude I’ve seen more hot PMBPs on yammer since that one blonde. NONE of them are even remotely close to me, hopefully she’s worth it for a long distance relationship :D

She isnt as hot at them, but I wouldnt trade her for anything less than Ariana Grande.
But I feel any female PMT would be named Barbara, Barb for short.

My electrician asked if I ever considered going into the electrician field since I solved an issue even he was stumped on but couldn’t work on because of the voltage risk. It would be a cool gig but I don’t know if I could handle the travel.

My electrician asked if I ever considered going into the electrician field since I solved an issue even he was stumped on but couldn’t work on because of the voltage risk. It would be a cool gig but I don’t know if I could handle the travel.

I could handle the travel, I cant handle the getting shocked to death from one slip

I heard of experts getting shocked, this one guy told me some dude slipped on a box he thought was full(it crumbled when he stepped on it) into an open electrical box and died.

Married with children? I had a guy from the company doing our LED install fly in from Minnesota and I got to talking to him about his job. They send him all over the US and all he really does is basic surveys of stores. I wouldn’t mind a gig like that, I want to see more of the US and I don’t really have anything I’m tied to at home.

Married with children? I had a guy from the company doing our LED install fly in from Minnesota and I got to talking to him about his job. They send him all over the US and all he really does is basic surveys of stores. I wouldn’t mind a gig like that, I want to see more of the US and I don’t really have anything I’m tied to at home.
Not married here so I could put in the hours. Our electrician is on temporary assignment but he’s real chill about the work compared to the last one. I only called him on a couple things but he ended up helping me knock out a couple other lighting issues.

I was a traveling carpenter before my role. Long hours and good times were had. Money is alright when the business is good but there’s always 2-3 months of dead time each year so you’re always saving money and blowing your savings to get by.

Is it worth it? Sure. You get to go to a lot of places you never wanted to go and get all sorts of work experience but unless you’re looking to be a superintendent or something you’ll always worry about bills and your credit will take a hit lol

If I was ever to work in a trade it would be electrical or vertical transportation. I just hate the idea of being on call, sure the money is nice but if you have no work life balance it hardly seems worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back