Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far did you travel for the class? I see all these photos posted on the sphere, then I watch the damn videos and try it myself and it comes out looking like ass.

They sent 2 PMTs to my district for the training, they sent them about 50 miles away, to a different state.

Our PMT has been here for eons dude is o l d but he has a good sense of humour and gets his shit done

Also he shows me pictures of spiders he finds and likes my pictures of my black widow he's a cool dude

I like our PMT, but at times his behavior is what can only be described as lazy, and it can get pretty annoying. If you tell him that something is broken, he will try and find a way to argue that it's not.

The crown is acting slow and sluggish? Oh yeah one of the batteries is bad, but it's fine because the other one still works... Half the lights burnt out in a backroom aisle? Well the remaining ones still turn on... Pallet jack really hard to jack up? You just have to keep pumping until it gets there...

I like our PMT, but at times his behavior is what can only be described as lazy, and it can get pretty annoying. If you tell him that something is broken, he will try and find a way to argue that it's not.

The crown is acting slow and sluggish? Oh yeah one of the batteries is bad, but it's fine because the other one still works... Half the lights burnt out in a backroom aisle? Well the remaining ones still turn on... Pallet jack really hard to jack up? You just have to keep pumping until it gets there...
He’s just a ‘glass half full’ kinda guy!

Our previous PMT was a freaking legend. His PMBP would call him and ask him for advice, and he trained every PMT in the district.
Our current PMT is good too, and he's a good friend of mine as he was a TPS with me for a year, but he's not quite as good. He gets all his work orders done and does a good job supervising the cleaning crew, but because he's 20 years younger than our old one, some of the vendors dont take him seriously.
We've had an electrical issue that it took the PMBP's boss calling the vendor before they sent somebody out to fix their original fuck-up.

Our PMT is great, stays on top of his shit and makes sure everyone else is aware of their shit. Flow TL doesn't care that his team is filling the compactor with cardboard and metal and costing the store thousands of dollars in fines and maintenance, PMT is on his and the STL's asses about it. Granted the STL doesn't care either but...

Our previous PMT was useless but our current one is my hero, even if he groans whenever he gets called to FA :rolleyes:

I was always curious as to these 2 questions. Any answers? @Fix It or any other PMT's?

We are property management technicians....
Certain shit dont fall into that category. Example, Wifi issues, we have jack shit to do with that. Any handheld equipment issues either.
And other things are too dangerous and needs a professional, like electric work.

And for the weekend thing.

Most vendors that we would have do not work on weekends unless an Emergency Work Order is created. But they do work normally Monday through Friday.
So SPOT tries to keep our schedules similar to that.

We are property management technicians....
Certain shit dont fall into that category. Example, Wifi issues, we have jack shit to do with that. Any handheld equipment issues either.
And other things are too dangerous and needs a professional, like electric work.

And for the weekend thing.

Most vendors that we would have do not work on weekends unless an Emergency Work Order is created. But they do work normally Monday through Friday.
So SPOT tries to keep our schedules similar to that.

Not to mention projects should not be taking place during peak hours (evenings and weekends). This is why sales during remodels usually plumit up to 15% plus. Nobody wants to shop at a construction site.

My PMT is my fucking hero, When I was a PA (Perishables Assistant), Still my hero as Signing TM. Let me know I will get to inherit his old equipment when he gets his new tricked out cart full of tools (OMG my own drills!).

Also let me know, I would be put on instant corrective action for using these new inherited tools. Lol.

Which led to about 5-10 minutes of banter, reducing the stress of the day.

My PMT is my fucking hero, When I was a PA (Perishables Assistant), Still my hero as Signing TM. Let me know I will get to inherit his old equipment when he gets his new tricked out cart full of tools (OMG my own drills!).

Also let me know, I would be put on instant corrective action for using these new inherited tools. Lol.

Which led to about 5-10 minutes of banter, reducing the stress of the day.

Not to be that guy, but when our tools arrive, dude is supposed to send the old powered ones back.
At least thats what the RedWire said

Not to be that guy, but when our tools arrive, dude is supposed to send the old powered ones back.
At least thats what the RedWire said

Can I just say I’m not happy with the tool roll out. Milwaukee is a superior tool with better batteries than Dewalt. I was hoping they would open the spectrum to more brands or options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back