Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say I’m not happy with the tool roll out. Milwaukee is a superior tool with better batteries than Dewalt. I was hoping they would open the spectrum to more brands or options.
More dewalt? Really? I'm not impressed with ours at all.
I usually help with the TV Wall in its entirety since my whole Plano team is all females.
I give em shit for it, but I still help
Dude, really? Its the signing tm who helped our pmt. Other than short arms I've got the grip and heft of a butcher. You even lift bro?:p

Are butchers supposed to be strong?

News to me.

Ahhh...

I spent over 3 decades gripping chainsaws, climbing ropes, and bucket truck pistol-grip handles.

Strong sure, but crippling over time.

Last edited:
Ahhh...

I spent over 3 decades gripping chainsaws, climbing ropes, and bucket truck pistol-grip handles.

Strong sure, but crippling over time.

Oh yeah, I had to have two carpel tunnel releases and trigger finger surgeries on four fingers.
My hands are shot for knife and pan work.
It's part of the reason I started working for DVR.

Soo.. PMT’s. How you guys enjoying the Red Wing boots? I’m in the market and would love some reviews!

Soo.. PMT’s. How you guys enjoying the Red Wing boots? I’m in the market and would love some reviews!
I got the 6” Truhikers. They weren’t advertised as insulated, but they’re definitely comfortable in cold weather. I’ve been trudging through snow and water, and nothing has gotten in. I replaced the laces immediately upon getting them though. They were wire thin and felt crappy.

I haven’t heard anything about PM changes other than updated surveys. I wonder what the app that’s gonna replace RW will look like

My leaders are pushing for WOs to be made from the WO App instead of Maximo on desktop. Can’t wait for the surveys to go away. We have too many apps to look after. Takes away from doing actual work to make the store better

Everyone sucks it up, and puts in a work order, and at the same time, wishing the PMT was there.

And that's why I disagreed with the statement that ... "we need to attend to it immediately."

I'm not saying PMT's should be on the register. As a matter of course, no. But if there are lines and everyone else is attending to guests and/or on lane and the PMT is free, I don't see the conflict. I don't understand why stepping on for 2 or 3 guests hurts.

My district has no problem calling us in to handle things after hours. It doesn’t happen frequently but once every other month or so I’ll get a “is anyone free to help Txxxx?”

My only issue is they don’t say what the issue is. Do I want OT? Yes. Do I want to remove water from a flooded PFresh? Nahhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back