Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. Landscaping too, and any HQ initiated work orders, like vendor performed PMs. It’s ridiculous to even bring these numbers up on visits because they’re so skewed.
You might know the answer to this. My BP wasn't sure when I asked him.

If a vendor PM carries over from one month to the next, does it just impact the percentage on the PMBR for the first month, or both?

You might know the answer to this. My BP wasn't sure when I asked him.

If a vendor PM carries over from one month to the next, does it just impact the percentage on the PMBR for the first month, or both?
I’m 99% sure it counts on whatever month it is completed. So if it’s dropped in January, but the vendor comps in in February, it will count in Feb.

That's even more annoying actually considering some of them have a several month long LOS. lol

They want us to mark our Housekeeping red but want us to have a 80-83% WorkOrders completed by the PMT....
tf

I often make up in-house WOs just to increase my CM counts.

I hate all the numbers bullshit and the 20 questions the BPs do.

I’ve tossed this idea around, I made it a point to be a little extra with work orders for January but still keep it legit. If my number still sucks, I’m just going to start faking shit.

I haven’t gotten any new tools yet but I already have the vacuum but doesn’t hurt to have an extra.

Cordless grinder? That’s awesome. I have a Dewalt grinder already but it’s corded.

Send it my way lol my old 18v is dogshit and I’m impatient.

If you cut shelves for plano, do you mark it under store support, fix on spot, or make a WO for it.

I make a WO to gondola. Gotta get that in-house number up.

Work order EVERYTHING that is not store support, vend sup, admin, TTS, or training. NEVER use “fix on spot”. If the asset isn’t in Maximo or if it’s not worthy of a CM for that asset then just choose the location, general cleaning, and type a brief description in to the box. It’s not hard to get 60-80 WO a month doing this. I’ve asked both my PMBP and PMD this and they both said that. My PMD also said they might try to get a location problem code of “small project” or something so 100 “general cleaning” WO’s don’t generate under “Salesfloor” when they check locations.

I might be wrong but I don’t think the WO app even has Fix On Spot for log time. I guess HQ tracks the amount of work orders we are doing with the WO app so now I have to get those numbers up now too because I had one of the lowest numbers.

I might be wrong but I don’t think the WO app even has Fix On Spot for log time. I guess HQ tracks the amount of work orders we are doing with the WO app so now I have to get those numbers up now too because I had one of the lowest numbers.

Haven’t heard that one yet. Didn’t know you could log time on it. Didn’t know they could pull numbers on it. The way I see it I’m gonna use it a little more but the iPad is still going to sit in my desk drawer about 30 hours a week.

Haven’t heard that one yet. Didn’t know you could log time on it. Didn’t know they could pull numbers on it. The way I see it I’m gonna use it a little more but the iPad is still going to sit in my desk drawer about 30 hours a week.
I don’t see the numbers on it but my BP does. I didn’t realize it until a couple weeks ago when he sent out an email. WO app does actually seem faster for some things but logging notes for vendors is lacking unless I haven’t been looking hard enough.

I’ve tossed this idea around, I made it a point to be a little extra with work orders for January but still keep it legit. If my number still sucks, I’m just going to start faking shit.

This is me, my % was 83% last month since i started doing it.
Any little shit, like today I helped with that easel for Softlines.

Asset- SIGNS
Location- Interior

Im gonna start liking every post she writes
Too bad there’s no poke button like fb. I actually saw a female PMT who might be hot, but she had one of those selfies where you can’t tell for sure. Her hair was covering too much of her face, but it gave me hope.

Too bad there’s no poke button like fb. I actually saw a female PMT who might be hot, but she had one of those selfies where you can’t tell for sure. Her hair was covering too much of her face, but it gave me hope.

Shes probably from Cali. Spot should send me out to Cali for some PMT training, all expenses paid of course.

Shes probably from Cali. Spot should send me out to Cali for some PMT training, all expenses paid of course.
I checked, she’s in Michigan or Minnesota iirc, nowhere near me. And yeah if they really wanted to recognize us for the 200 mil or whatever amount we save the company every year, send us somewhere nice for ‘training’, or give us real raises.

This is me, my % was 83% last month since i started doing it.
Any little shit, like today I helped with that easel for Softlines.

Asset- SIGNS
Location- Interior
There's a signs asset code?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back