Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me about 13 hours to set from gondola move to final setting. My bitchin Plano team built the furniture sets for it.

Nah. I though we were gonna get one but it never showed up

I don’t have it either just the black headers. Plano didn’t know what to use so I just picked something random.

Has anyone swapped their operator phone from corded to cordless? Anything special that needs to be done? I haven’t looked it up on pm2go or even seen the model cordless my stl wants me to install yet

I did it a few years ago but you still have to keep the Cisco phone. I tapped it into a different line. The cordless phone holder lives at the Jewelry boat but the actual Cisco phone is still at the Fitting Room. I think it’s Call Forward to tap into the cordless but it’s been a few years. And they have to do these steps each day

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys think they’ll ever make us key carriers?
No. No keys limits your ability to come and go as you please in and out of anywhere. People already don't really question what a pmt is doing... you could easily walk out with a tool bag of expensive stuff without hassle, but someone needing to let you out could limit that.

No. No keys limits your ability to come and go as you please in and out of anywhere. People already don't really question what a pmt is doing... you could easily walk out with a tool bag of expensive stuff without hassle, but someone needing to let you out could limit that.
I don’t need keys to walk out of the building, with or without a bag of expensive tools?

I don’t need keys to walk out of the building, with or without a bag of expensive tools?
No but having keys would let you access the building whenever you wanted, hypothetically. And coming or going at odd times wouldn't seem odd due to the nature of your job. It could take awhile before anyone caught on to thieving in that manner.

I just wish I could get a damn key to the compactor!!!

I have one for the baler, so that's cool.

Yay I get a PMD and PMBP visit tomorrow. An hour and a half of them shitting on me, YAY!
And I get to perform a PM infront of them. I love being a PMT for Target.

Last time I checked, was second or 3rd in functionality, but bottom half in actually having the displays there.

Did you have to perform a PM?

Last time I checked, was second or 3rd in functionality, but bottom half in actually having the displays there.

Did you have to perform a PM?
Nope. But if I did I would just read the guide on the wo app and follow along. That’s the process we’re supposed to follow, so they shouldn’t have a problem with it.

I hate the direction they're going with PMTs, it has gotten to the point I was on the Indeed app on my meal.

I had my fun a couple weeks ago. I hadn’t seen my PMD in two years. But I hate these visits even from the PMBP anymore. I have a feeling my PMBP is making his rounds again and will show up when I least expect it

I hate the direction they're going with PMTs, it has gotten to the point I was on the Indeed app on my meal.
I remember when I first started as an SFT, I would hear the guys who used to be SBS say the same thing, most of them are gone. They’re ‘investing’ in us lately, between the uniforms/boots, tools, PM revamp, which is nice, though it seems like they’re working towards something, I just can’t figure out what it is. I start getting nervous when the guys in my district that I’m close with start telling me about how they’re getting their balls broken more frequently. It’s almost like the stores put in work to performance some of us out, but stop just short of firing and back off for a while.

Yeah my store was really onto me for awhile but now they have backed off a little especially since I had a little medical issue I had to take care of. I was written up a couple times for things and every visit seemed like the PMBP was upset. Now I'm not lazy in any sense but they made me feel like it. Every time I had a surprise visit I literally went into panic. Its always "first impressions" this and "first impressions" that so I can never truly focus on anything else that looks like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back