Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what?? I didn’t know about said signs asset. This forum has been more helpful than yammer so far.

Oh, don’t get your hopes up about blondie. I’ve never met a straight female pmt.. jus sayin

Wait what?? I didn’t know about said signs asset. This forum has been more helpful than yammer so far.

Oh, don’t get your hopes up about blondie. I’ve never met a straight female pmt.. jus sayin

She is a PMBP lol.
If she was a PMT, my hopes would be shot.

And yeah, my PMBR better be looking sexy af

I heard that apparently one of the reasons they are supplying a standard set of tools is because a PMT stole and sold almost all of his tools and nobody really noticed since there was no log of exactly what he had in the first place.

I don’t know if there is truth in that at least I wasn’t told that but I know we had a survey a couple months earlier to evaluate what we had and didn’t have and they didn’t want us to have welding stuff anymore. I know when I took this gig I had to order stuff like crazy because I didn’t have the proper tools. Nice to see them invest in new tools for us.

It’s nice to be standardized. I’m still using my Milwaukee stuff. But having double of everything will be nice because I can have a grinder and a a cut off wheel or a multitool set for cutting and one for sanding on one job. Saves time.

i just want the damn polos

Fuuuuuuuck offffff

Lol I like the button ups too much. Had I known they were discontinuing them before they announced the new gen shirts I would have bought up a shit load of long sleeves. Rumor has it there will be 4 different options for shirts.

Fuuuuuuuck offffff

Lol I like the button ups too much. Had I known they were discontinuing them before they announced the new gen shirts I would have bought up a shit load of long sleeves. Rumor has it there will be 4 different options for shirts.

Yeah, the polo, the long sleeve button up, and and a lighter grey button up(both short and long sleeved)

Pm2Go(RIP) had pics up

I didn’t know they were on pm2go already. I only saw the goofy ass polo design on pm weekly

I did one of the new surveys on Maximo today. I’m not sure if I like it. Are you guys still logging the same hours for PMs as they read on workload or are you doing what HQ said and logging real time?

I was always told to log real time even by the PMD. Like power wash or picking up trash, I want HQ to know how long I’m doing these things. Though on quicker assets I’ll use the workload time

I hope to keep some of my old stuff. I spent a lot of time putting together the tools I have. Anything I keep I’ll just put out of plain view because my PMBP likes to nitpick my office from time to time. It’s funny I went to see another PMT and the same shit my PMBP told me to get rid of, another PMT had similar stuff but was allowed to keep it.

I was always told to log real time even by the PMD. Like power wash or picking up trash, I want HQ to know how long I’m doing these things. Though on quicker assets I’ll use the workload time

Log the 4 hours for shopping carts pm and use the time to straighten up your office or organize your invoices

I hope to keep some of my old stuff. I spent a lot of time putting together the tools I have. Anything I keep I’ll just put out of plain view because my PMBP likes to nitpick my office from time to time. It’s funny I went to see another PMT and the same shit my PMBP told me to get rid of, another PMT had similar stuff but was allowed to keep it.

You only need to sweep the tools that HQ replaces. You can probably even keep some of them if you want. Not like HQ knew what you had originally lol

I often hide stuff my pmt wants too hang onto in my signing steel. Ast one point I had two bay fans, three sbux tables, two sbux chair pieces, extra green rack shelves, and a bucket of extension cords. My grey bins hide anything up on the top shelf :cool:

Luckily my seasonal area is small so I won’t have as much patio and at least we did the early set with grills so we don’t have so much at once

Also found out there’s a problem code for shopping cart retrieval, goodbye store support, just make sure you change the job plan to internal.

Luckily my seasonal area is small so I won’t have as much patio and at least we did the early set with grills so we don’t have so much at once
Is your store in the south or out west? Ive always wondered why some stores set patio early. I figured it’s climate dependent.

Is your store in the south or out west? Ive always wondered why some stores set patio early. I figured it’s climate dependent.
South. This is the first year we set our grills early and early patio. We skipped on “In With The New” this year and set most of our patio already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back