Archived Yep, it’s broken: A PMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My floor where logistics does the most traffic looks like crap. Only looks good at strip and wax. My LOG cares a little more than the last one.

I don’t know how I feel about PMBPs doing the reviews either. They aren’t at the store every day. I actually have a good relationship with store leadership.

The only benefit of Yammer is actually being able to post pictures instead of having to go to the computer to get it. They should have kept PM2GO for the asset references

The only benefit of Yammer is actually being able to post pictures instead of having to go to the computer to get it. They should have kept PM2GO for the asset references
Ya I posted a pic requesting a part number and had an answer within minutes, that was nice.

God damn would it be nice to have a brand attendant to work with. Someone with that edge of free time to sweep up and give me a hand with projects.

Yeah I was looking at that spreadsheet that HQ emailed of what stores getting what tools, for some reason they list our names and some stores have 2. I’m going to check tomorrow to see if they’re really high vol

Even some of our high volume stores don’t have two but they get more help to do things unlike me.

Yeah I was looking at that spreadsheet that HQ emailed of what stores getting what tools, for some reason they list our names and some stores have 2. I’m going to check tomorrow to see if they’re really high vol

Hah I didn’t think of that. I saw an open SrPMD spot and I’m thinking about applying. What’s the worst thing that happens? They say no? Lol

Even some of our high volume stores don’t have two but they get more help to do things unlike me.

That means you’ll get a 3rd party handyman or a labor ready worker and they’ll be useless haha

Are you far from other stores? I remember before my district got moved around there was a store way the fuck out like 2 hours from anyone and nobody ever went there to help.

So me being the smart guy that I am, during my walk my PMD let the PMBP pick which PM to perform infront of them, and then my PMBP let me pick one I did this week.

And since they were in a rush, I picked the Generator PM, knowing damn well they aren't gonna let me turn the lights off and shit, so I basically read the guide to them, and my etls, and showed them what I would do. And that my Log book was filled properly.

Easy as fuck.

Are you far from other stores? I remember before my district got moved around there was a store way the fuck out like 2 hours from anyone and nobody ever went there to help.
I’m in a metro area so yeah there’s quite a few stores close by.

I was actually wondering how your visit went today. I poured some coffee out for you this morning lol

They termed me bro :(

LOL, na, it was a really good visit, i knew my numbers, spoke my business, had good wins and opps.
I made my PMBP feel like crap because its my bday, and I mentioned she didnt say happy birthday, and the PMD told her she should have her PMTs bdays in her calendar.

They termed me bro :(

LOL, na, it was a really good visit, i knew my numbers, spoke my business, had good wins and opps.
I made my PMBP feel like crap because its my bday, and I mentioned she didnt say happy birthday, and the PMD told her she should have her PMTs bdays in her calendar.

Hah, a win is a win even if you embarrass the boss hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back