Archived You Can't Clock Out Until...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That particular LOD is the ETLHR.

Now what?

idk what your store is looking like with sales right now, but most stores dont have the payroll right now to extend, interesting that they would want to keep you....buuuut you can always leave and clock out once your time is up...of course its better for you to leave in a generous way like saying, I was supposed to be off at this time, did you want me to stay an extra 30 mins to work out those strays?

becuase of sales some stores would rather play it safe with hours than be over, so while we would all like to be scheduled rather than extended, that aint gunna happen until Q4

It's very interesting on this board to see the contrast between people angsting about not getting hours and those angsting about getting too many.

It is not that I have a problem working. I set myself up to work a certain amount of time, or schedule things outside of work so that extra 10min-how ever long after I am supposed to leave cause problems. And some of this shit ain't rocket science, when people can't fucking plan their work properly I don't really want to be part of the cover it up party. Sometimes its just my back fucking hurts and I want to go home and not be standing up on a concrete floor.

Preach it.

xZjsxHn.gif

Well, that same ETLHR was LOD last night. I was CA 1 to 6 and then hardlines 6 to 10:30. I was in C and D.

At 10:45 she tells me I have to zone E before I can clock out.

I said no I'm clocking out and going home. 9 hours is enough!!!

What is this person thinking??????????????????????????????

It sounds like she is not being a good manager of time or people. Who was supposed to do E originally and why didn't they do it?

Usually, we have two sections but this night she gave all of us 3. In my case, that added E to my C and D. She had lead me to believe that I only needed to worry about E's abandons, so other than touching up E's endcaps I only zoned C and D. At 10:45 she decided I needed to zone E, too.

latest

Remember, I was scheduled 1 to 10:30.

At my store it is just understood if you are salesfloor- they don't have front end do this -which is one of the reasons I am not especially inclined to switch to sales floor, you zone until you get the looks good from the LOD. If your section is done, you move to another section until everyone gets the thumbs up. Automatically count on 15-30 minutes after close Sun-Thurs and 30-45 on the weekends. Holiday time count on up to an hour. They never schedule sales floor tm losers for more than 7.5 hours. GSA/GSTL and service desk are always scheduled until 30 minutes after close. TL are scheduled to 30 minutes after close

I was thinking it was a typo but C and L are so far from each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back