You Don't Change Thread Titles To ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha you guys are all hilarious. I co run an art business with my girlfriend and we started making the same as our check , the way I type has nothing to do with my outside life lmao. We are typing online , you guys aren’t my clients nor anyone in position to offer me anything more than words . Wow you have good grammar ? Great ! Glad to see your putting it to good use working a minimum wage job that will replace you all the second you leave the door . I am very educated so good luck to everyone who thinks the being a target team member will ever put you in an executive position anywhere . Years from now all you have to show for is being a Target team member 😂😂😂 I bet everyone that’s hella butthurt here on a damn complaint and kiss ass website is one of the favorites who never has too many problems . I’ve read countless experiences just like mine a rarely good so all of you are ass kissers to the corporate trap that is target 😂😂 Have fun with your 5% more than the guest discounts

*Owns a business*

*Pushes carts for 2 years*

Okay, dude.

You came on here to vent and be heard. I understand how this company can drive you to madness. I can relate to the mixed messages that are constantly given by leaders. Put your heart and soul into your business,that's where you will find your bliss. The $$ you were making at Target isn't worth the aggravation. Good luck to you

We don’t talk at all during work only on lunch , we are very professional with how we hold ourselves people didn’t even know we were together until recently which is when the shifts started changing , I haven’t described even half of what we go through at my store, they give hours to the favorable people , they are nice to the favorable, anyone else has to do extra work or else we get in trouble, my old store never once told me anything about performance etc, my TL wasn’t even informed I was let go , he told me I was his best worker and only willing closer, my new market team lead ALSO vouched for me multiple times I was one of his better workers, but one etl doesn’t like me and I know because he is rude to me and nice to others in front of me

So this batch of verbal diarrhea also is difficult to read, and therefore understand. As such it's difficult to be able to offer support or suggestions.

*Owns a business*

*Pushes carts for 2 years*

Okay, dude.
I haven’t even pushed a cart yet I haven’t even done the shift it was set for this Friday , yeah I run a business and target was extra Income, it’s fairly new , just like how I’m pretty sure target wasn’t just born some booming business , I don’t make me enough to be rich but I’m happy to say I make more than 13$ and hour on commissions and paintings so have fun with your minimum wage hell hole of a job you all are so proud of .

Hahahaha you guys are all hilarious. I co run an art business with my girlfriend and we started making the same as our check , the way I type has nothing to do with my outside life lmao. We are typing online , you guys aren’t my clients nor anyone in position to offer me anything more than words . Wow you have good grammar ? Great ! Glad to see your putting it to good use working a minimum wage job that will replace you all the second you leave the door . I am very educated so good luck to everyone who thinks the being a target team member will ever put you in an executive position anywhere . Years from now all you have to show for is being a Target team member 😂😂😂 I bet everyone that’s hella butthurt here on a damn complaint and kiss ass website is one of the favorites who never has too many problems . I’ve read countless experiences just like mine a rarely good so all of you are ass kissers to the corporate trap that is target 😂😂 Have fun with your 5% more than the guest discounts
You sounds like a tm who really never performed well to begin with.

I haven’t even pushed a cart yet I haven’t even done the shift it was set for this Friday , yeah I run a business and target was extra Income, it’s fairly new , just like how I’m pretty sure target wasn’t just born some booming business , I don’t make me enough to be rich but I’m happy to say I make more than 13$ and hour on commissions and paintings so have fun with your minimum wage hell hole of a job you all are so proud of .
I make more than 13 or 14 or 18 and even more than 19 . Guess what? I work for target.

You came on here to vent and be heard. I understand how this company can drive you to madness. I can relate to the mixed messages that are constantly given by leaders. Put your heart and soul into your business,that's where you will find your bliss. The $$ you were making at Target isn't worth the aggravation. Good luck to you
THANK YOU , you read beyond the grammar , and target fiends , the place was terrible I’ve heard countless stories like mine , and it’s time they start being better to their workers for even wanting to give them time

I make more than 13 or 14 or 18 and even more than 19 . Guess what? I work for target.
Wow , congrats , my whole life flashed before me , I too want to be able to say I’m a 20$ hour target employee , I strive for it , foh .

The amount you protest is very convincing.

You sound like sniveling little child whining that everyone owes your ass something.. You want a trophy go back to little league this is adulthood.

You sound like sniveling little child whining that everyone owes your ass something.. You want a trophy go back to little league this is adulthood.
Psst, he's gone. My critique of his punctuation made him run away crying.

Educated people use paragraphs 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back