Archived You know what bothers me the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they call and say that they placed an on line order and is it ready? Um, didja get the email saying it was ready??? No, they did not. But can they come pick it up anyway.
I ask their order number so I can look it up in MyGo and they have no idea how to find their order number. Finally get them to it, and it's not there, it's not in the store. They get mad and ask me when it will be ready for pick up. I don't know, what does it say when you check your Target.com account??? UGH!

Then there's the ones who don't know their Red Card pin and insist that they never had to use one before. Right, the old card didn't require it but the new chip cards do and you had to select one if you applied in store or called to activate it. Nope, I'm wrong, they're right. And they refuse to call the number on the back of the card to reset the pin then bitch about how they didn't get their 5% off. I bend over backwards to help these people and they refuse to be helped.

And then there's the ones who put a clearance sticker on a product and get mad when I don't honor their scam. I try to not treat them like a criminal and explain that the product codes don't match and I scan the barcode and they're all "the customer is always right" and I'm all "bitch please".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back