Archived You know you've been at Target too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husband has learned to avoid certain terms that are associated with spot - wins, opps, status, brand to name a few...

When you find these all over your house
2zswqxl.jpg
I know the vibe is fairly new, but still.

I've been recognizing Target clothes in commercials and tv shows.

If you watch the Big Bang Theory you see all sorts of Target exclusive products. Apparently Chuck Lorre is a huge Target fan, to the point of putting stars of his shows in red and khaki.
:laugh4:

LOL!!!! GUILTY!!!
~Closet= hangers left, sectioned by item, depressed that my fun clothes I can only wear 2X's week rest is red/khaki, fold clothing like I'm doing tables
~Shopping at target = will hear Q's & reach for walkie or just answer out loud
~other stores=go to grocery store take item & pull next one forward, look around & think this zone looks horrible, look at all the discarded product
~FFF= freaking talk to ppl outside of target, smile at everyone
~Laundry= I can take a pen mark out my red/khaki like a pro, find hanger size tabs, clearance tags, old labels in your pockets and laundry.
~Food= checking dates on food (even though I always have) cans EVERYTHING----will NEVER use a dented can again
~Cloths= obsessivly checking cloths b/4 I buy knowing what gross stuff I've seen working in fitting room

If you watch the Big Bang Theory you see all sorts of Target exclusive products. Apparently Chuck Lorre is a huge Target fan, to the point of putting stars of his shows in red and khaki.
:laugh4:

I think I remember seeing something that was Market Pantry brand in their kitchen once.

You get offended when somebody wears a color other than Red and Kacki while they are working at Target.

A seasonal person wore white pants once and claimed it was light khaki.

I'm always really annoyed when guests wear red & khaki to shop. 99% of Target guests know the uniform. Why wear it to the store?

I see this all the time! It makes me wonder if people are more inclined to don red and/or khaki 'cause they know they will be shopping at Target. Haha. People wear a TON of red to the store.

I also hear the phantom PDA beeps outside of work, even though I don't often use them. And another one that relates to my last post in this thread, I tend to automatically reach for my back pocket where I keep my boxcutter whenever I see a cardboard box, and sometimes I just reach for it randomly anyway at different times throughout the day.

Yesterday this happened which is something my brother (who doesn't work at Target) has apparently experienced also: Driving home from some other place and thinking "did I remember to clock out?!"

You know you've worked, and therefore shopped, at Target too long when there are often days where every single stitch of clothing and otherwise that's on your skin at the moment, and I mean EVERYTHING, is all Target brand. I have a Merona wardrobe, yay...

I keep a pen on my shirt collar...it is always handy and no one will ever "just borrow it" for a minute. Anyway, when I'm somewhere other than Target and I need a pen I find myself reaching for my collar......only to remember that I don't have my pen on!

I don't normally work full shifts in the backroom... But I did yesterday. I got home and then left again and when I put my car in reverse, I tried turning my steering wheel to the right in order to back up to the left... Too much time on the wave I guess...

This is great stuff. I must admit, that I have done several myself.

Over the course of a few weeks, my wife and I had picked up some blu rays, video games, and cds. They new items had been set on top of the ones already on the shelf and had not been put in order yet. I took a look at it the other day and told my wife that I needed to take care of our entertainment revision soon. :laugh4:

You know you've been at spot to long when while shopping at another spot when

you ask a TM if they have a product in the back and they say they do not know so you tell them how to get into SUBT to look.

you ask if you can get it pulled and they ask BR on on channel 1 and get no answer you correct them and say "go on channel 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back