Archived You know you've been at Target too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is sad, but i KNOW ive worked at target for too long

im starting to pick up a habit of leaving my personal belongings in the backroom

ive actually named all the equipment, ive named the baler Barbara, so its name is Barbara the baler, and Catherine the CROWN

Yeh, but when you start TALKING to "Barbara the baler" & "Catherine the crown"......Houston, we got a problem.

I just talk to myself on the sales floor mostly. Ok, I admit it, I do talk to inanimate objects when I'm zoning:pardon:.

I knew I worked at Target too long when I started having this recurring dream which combined my love of Facebook games with zoning softlines. I would see something out of place or on the floor, move my mouse and click on the misplaced item, it would magically zoom to the correct position. I even remember thinking "wow, I wish I could really zone this way".:girl_sigh:

Hilarious, naming the baler and other equipment. I actually talk to myself while working sometimes but it is kind of a habit anyway. I guess a weird thing is that sometimes when I'm taking my carts of trash to the backroom I say "C'mon guys, let's go," and apologize to things when I drop them. Then I admonish myself when I realize how crazy that would look.

Nope! I always forget to, even in the car... should be careful, especially for the sake of my poor front seat.

I've been recognizing Target clothes in commercials and tv shows.

I do that all the time when I'm out. Not only do I recognize the clothing I can tell you exactly where it's hanging in my store. >< That and shoes....it's kind of scary! haha

Hilarious, naming the baler and other equipment. I actually talk to myself while working sometimes but it is kind of a habit anyway. I guess a weird thing is that sometimes when I'm taking my carts of trash to the backroom I say "C'mon guys, let's go," and apologize to things when I drop them. Then I admonish myself when I realize how crazy that would look.

Good, I'm not the only odd one. I call our AVR "Gertrude".... though the funniest thing ever was when one of our TMs thought the AVR was the operator. "Guest service needed in Pets. Who will get that?" I had to explain that it was a computer automated reply coming over the walkie and not an actual person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back