Your last day at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSAhole

Former GSA
I fantasize about my last day in the fiery red pits of hell a bit too often. Generally, my fantasies just involve bolting out the door mid-shift and never looking back. But then I begin to realize I need this job because it pays me money...and well, I need money.

However, I was thinking tonight, if I were actually able to quit, what would I want my last day to really be like? And it basically came down to this:

As much as I'd like for it to be something wild and crazy, all I would want is for my last day to be a shift at the service desk, where I would deny every return that I wished. Bought that with coupons? Sorry, can't help you :rolleyes: take your fraud elsewhere.
Reached your annual limit with no receipt? Guess what, too fucking bad for you today. I'm not overriding it. Want me to fix your cartwheel because you didn't scan it at the register when you checked out? Fuck off. Half eaten bag of cookies? Eat this.

And ideally, I'd be half drunk the entire day.

What does your last day look like to you, as farfetched and crazy or simple and satisfying as it may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back