• Replies 11
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuMuNs

how did your interview go

my interview went like this
phone interview and 5 hours later i get a call to come in for a in person interview
and 1 week later they told me they'd contact me
and i got the job

how bout you guys

how did you get the job if they told you you will be contacting in 1 week

you do know everyone that gets this never qualify for a position if they tells you "we are going to contact you in 1 week, while we are done interviewing all the candidates."

how did you get the job if they told you you will be contacting in 1 week

you do know everyone that gets this never qualify for a position if they tells you "we are going to contact you in 1 week, while we are done interviewing all the candidates."

who told you that crap i applied in person since your too dumb let me explain what in person is (go in Target and ask for a application)
got a phone call from target 1 week later and i did the phone interview
2 days later i got called in for a 1:1 interview
they told me the same thing you said "we are going to contact you in 1 week, while we are done interviewing all the candidates."
and i got accepted

sockpuppets.jpg

That is the most effort I've seen put into trolling in a while. Not sure if I should congratulate you, or suggest a hobby for you...

Great. Next time you make a post, try and use complete and concise sentences, maybe some punctuation marks, so that you look less like a 12 year old troll and more like an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back