Archived Zebra question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to turn down the brightness on the Zebras?

It used to be in Settings but they changed that screen and it is no longer an option. At 100% it is blindingly bright plus it wears the battery down faster.

Does anyone know how to turn down the brightness on the Zebras?

It used to be in Settings but they changed that screen and it is no longer an option. At 100% it is blindingly bright plus it wears the battery down faster.

The shitty devs they have thought the mind splitting headaches and battery burn down were awesome things to do to their users.

The shitty devs they have thought the mind splitting headaches and battery burn down were awesome things to do to their users.
They barely locked anything down on the iPods... they went overboard locking everything down on these android.

The lockdown that annoys me the most is the battery swap. Why the hell would you disable that? Either people waste time shutting it down fully & restarting or (more likely) they don't bother, and I doubt it's good for the device to yank the battery without powering down.

The lockdown that annoys me the most is the battery swap. Why the hell would you disable that? Either people waste time shutting it down fully & restarting or (more likely) they don't bother, and I doubt it's good for the device to yank the battery without powering down.
it's annoying but you don't have to sign in again if you just pull the battery so it's not that bad

We have equipment control issues, and I wanted to change the lock screen or home screen wallpaper to integrate the device’s number. I was willing to make the wallpapers, but was told by CSC it isn’t possible.

I figured it out. On the home screen, click on the down arrow in the upper right corner. This opens a drop down menu. Click the blue circle upper left. Click Display and the brightness adjust is there.

The brightness change was disabled due to an Android update. External apps aren't allowed to change those anymore without high level permissions. It's on the table of things to reimplement.

The moving icons around thing is due to the other apps that take up places on the home screen.
Almost every spot on all three pages is full with an application in its place, you just can't see them all unless you're at the specific pilot stores.
I do hope once the apps come out of pilot they’ll rearrange the apps in an order that makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back