$1.00 extra from 10/22/2023 to 01/06/2024

The $3 is from when we used to be overnight. I don't think everyone gets it. Just those of us who used to be overnight. But I could be wrong. Plus the overnight differential varies from store to store. I've heard some stores only get 50 cents.
It was $1 at my store - I think you're right in that it varies.

Along these lines, Are any of your store's actually hiring seasonal help? We've been told we didn'y get a bidget for it this year....

Along these lines, Are any of your store's actually hiring seasonal help? We've been told we didn'y get a bidget for it this year....
We are, but at least two of them are former TMs who moved away and recently moved back to the area. Both are good workers, so I hope they'll be asked to stay on.
I'm hoping that those of us who are reliable and don't need training are given more hours. Probably not enough of us to soak up all the hours seasonal TMs would get, but quite a lot of them.

If you look in your Workday profile under "compensation" it should say what (if any) your temp. pay differential is. No matter your pay cycle I feel like everyone should be entered in at this point.

We're hiring seasonal, but not a lot. Mostly just for fulfillment and the front end. I doubt we will keep any unless they really impress the SD with their performance.

Our store never recovered from Target Circle week in which hardly anyone was willing to work after the store closes until 11.

In our grocery there wasn't someone scheduled to push one of the areas for THREE DAYS.

There actually was a big meeting for all our TLs the other day.
Our grocery is so understaffed that if one person calls out it affects the rolling workload for about a week. At least one grocery area has nobody scheduled for it every day, in addition to Freezer -- we lost that guy 18 months ago and have been limping behind ever since.

The $3 is from when we used to be overnight. I don't think everyone gets it. Just those of us who used to be overnight. But I could be wrong. Plus the overnight differential varies from store to store. I've heard some stores only get 50 cents.
Overnight differential is $1 here.

My store got a LOT of payroll and has hired five seasonals (which is huge considering there are like 50 TMs total for my entire store - remember, small format). One of them already quit though 🙃

My store isn't getting the extra $1 but I was at a different store in a different city with a lower minimum wage today and they DO get the extra $1 according to signs on the doors. Starting wage, though, is $1.50 less so that may be why....to allow those stores with different pay scales to compete with the higher wage stores.

Just spoke to a couple of leads yesterday about extra cash. They said they haven't heard a thing about it. Looks like we may not be getting it this year. Last year we got an extra dollar for working weekends.

Just spoke to a couple of leads yesterday about extra cash. They said they haven't heard a thing about it. Looks like we may not be getting it this year. Last year we got an extra dollar for working weekends.
So if you work weekend days you get another $16 to $20 a week.

Who fucking cares!

Back