Archived 2011 Annual Shareholders Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.. any idea when Target plans on releasing the profit and revenue numbers for 2011? I always like to look at the shareholders report and see how much moolah the company made. I'm sure they're already screaming profits for the 2012 year due to all the cuts in payroll and benefits lol. Thanks guys!

I dont know specific details, but was told today that things are being put on hold. Taking too much from Softline floorpad (apparel and accessories) and not seeing the return in pfresh.

it is suggested to read the link for complete details

http://investors.target.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=65828&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1664322&highlight=

February 23, 2012 8:00 AM

Target's 4Q profit declines 5.2 percent

(AP) NEW YORK — Target Corp. is reporting a 5.2 percent drop in earnings for the fourth quarter, as the retailer pushed big discounts to get tight-fisted shoppers to buy during the holiday season.
The discounter says that it earned $981 million, or $1.45 per share, in the three months ended Jan. 28. That compares with $1.04 billion, or $1.45 per share, in the year-ago period.
Revenue rose 3.3 percent to $20.94 billion.
Analysts had expected $1.40 per share on revenue of $21.23 billion, according to FactSet.

The retailer, based in Minneapolis, had reduced its fourth quarter earnings outlook in January after a disappointing holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back