2019 Price Scanners Refresh

Yo I hate these things I have people coming up to the service desk all day saying “I had x item brought up from the back because it wasn’t on the shelf” and it’s literally never there because no one ever pays attention to the alerts
Wait, you can request for things to be pulled from the back and brought to guest service? Never heard of such a thing.

Maybe we just haven't implemented it.

They replaced our call boxes this week. I for one am not going to turn on the alerts on my device, because grocery gets call box requests so infrequently, I heard maybe 2 a month. I'm not checking the device every time it goes off for the 1% chance it's for grocery.
What, you don't have the Shipt shoppers constantly mashing them because they forgot where spaghetti sauce is for the fourth time this week?

Can it find vendor SBT items yet? We keep getting people bringing us Excell's crap asking us how much it is because the scanner either tells them it's free or that it's not a valid item.

Vital? We never finish the push from the days truck in hba and pharmacy. Never in the last month has that days truck been fully pushed. Nevermind the backstock. Hard to understand how knowing sajes is vital when we can't even get the push done. Unless you mean vital as on .... when the DTL breezes through and asks what the sales are ... you can tell them. I guess that might be vital to you keeping your job.
if truck isnt being pushed fully I feel bad for you son

I got 99 cases and the freight aint done

...but really your leadership needs to fix it...the more trucks roll the more it congests and its 4th quarter...we keep having to play catch up but thank god most of our seasonals are catching on and arent the dullest tool in the shed

Back