2019 Price Scanners Refresh

Huh. In reading through this thread I'm not thrilled with the new things. I was a bit surprised that they put the phones back in after our remodel last year, but while the phones are annoying, I prefer having the ability to talk to the guest and look stuff up on the zebra at the same time.

Huh. In reading through this thread I'm not thrilled with the new things. I was a bit surprised that they put the phones back in after our remodel last year, but while the phones are annoying, I prefer having the ability to talk to the guest and look stuff up on the zebra at the same time.

you could talk to the guest on your mydevice and browse products on the service hub, theoretically anyway

you could talk to the guest on your mydevice and browse products on the service hub, theoretically anyway
I think what @IWishIKnew meant if the guest stayed on the red phone we could answer them on our phone and just let them know where a product is or if it’s out of stock. Guest gets their information and TMs don’t have to leave their vehicle on the floor blocking product to assist them.

I assumed that IWIK meant talking to a guest on the red phone while using the Zebra for item look up , as opposed to having to talk AND search on the Zebra simultaneously.

no i mean just use the service hub to look up product information for the guest

the search is more intuitive than the mydevice anyway

Person should’ve yelled at the guy right around the corner. But yeah we’re having issues with people answering the phones in our store. I wonder how logging in for alerts for call stations will work.

How are you supposed to clear it with the new scanners? I see the alert in myAlerts do I just change the alert status to completed? Just hit “got it” when I get to the guest? Do I not need to clear it at all anymore? I was trying to mark the alert and hit the button on the screen to be on the safe side because I don’t actually know how to clear them now and there was no communication at my store on it except be logged into the alerts and that it will I guess sometimes send it as a call if you are under Gen. Merch on the phone. Anyone have more information on the new process

How are you supposed to clear it with the new scanners? I see the alert in myAlerts do I just change the alert status to completed? Just hit “got it” when I get to the guest? Do I not need to clear it at all anymore? I was trying to mark the alert and hit the button on the screen to be on the safe side because I don’t actually know how to clear them now and there was no communication at my store on it except be logged into the alerts and that it will I guess sometimes send it as a call if you are under Gen. Merch on the phone. Anyone have more information on the new process
You mark it complete on the device, the button on the screen does nothing, but there doesn't appear to be any Sales Floor Speed metric anymore.

Some stores don’t have the help buttons properly set up with myalerts yet. That’s the case in my store.

But I heard someone talking over the walkie in that video, so it probably was working there.

Oh no. These show a price of “$0.00” for salvage items. The Zebras always say it, but guests never see that.

I’m not loving these things. The alert sounds just like an order dropping so I think team members are either not hearing the sound OR not logged into MyAlerts. AND our store has several unspecified locations. One night we figured out “other special needs” was in the automotive/ hardware other. A few evenings later, “other special needs” was by the towels on C31. (The guest called the store on their cell phone after setting the alert off several times and not being found. Supposedly hardlines was looking for them.) Only the women’s apparel hub is labeled but I can see that from the service desk.

1) Anyone know how to get these things relabeled? Does AP or someone have access to rename them? I just want to punch someone, but it could be feeling set up for failure making me cranky.

Guess how we found out guests could request an item be pulled and brought to the service desk. That crap pisses me off.

2) Anyone know how to see if all departments are logged in like we can see on the phone status?

Back