2021 Team Member Reviews

they didn’t count my time as a seasonal TM so it was only about 100 ish days of employment. They gave me 9 cents 🙃
I WAS WRONG. I was under the understanding that the review would be from employment to the day of the review but in reality it is just the review to January 31. So my time did count!!

So even if I haven’t received my review, I can check my score/raise on workday as of today?

So are the percentages for each category (ION, DEO, Whatever?) LOWER this year?

I know other people that an ION but the percentage rate varied.

I haven’t gotten my review, but I can see my rating on Workday.

Big surprise, middle of the pack rating. Can I decline the meeting with my TL and just get back to work? They take for freaking ever (45-60minutes each) in my store and I have work to get done.

man i wish mine took 45 min bcos they think i dont do shit anyways lmao

mine was literally "ur in the back too often, u dont answer ur walkie enough how r u supposed to help guests" and ended the 5 min review w "man i hate doing these things"

Big surprise, middle of the pack rating. Can I decline the meeting with my TL and just get back to work? They take for freaking ever (45-60minutes each) in my store and I have work to get done.
teh fuck is taking your leaders so long to give a review. mine are super long winded cuz i have personalized feedback for every tm and i read the pg35 script to the letter and even then its like 20min max

Almost no one has had their review at my store yet. The store is too busy, and there's not enough help, unless they'd want to give it to you while you pack out product or help guests.

My TL handed me the merit sheet and said, “don’t really think i need to explain” and we moved on within 30 seconds. Most seem to be within 5 minutes and not even worth pulling off the floor, just a nice step to the aside away from others.

My TL handed me the merit sheet and said, “don’t really think i need to explain” and we moved on within 30 seconds. Most seem to be within 5 minutes and not even worth pulling off the floor, just a nice step to the aside away from others.
Outside of the one TM I'm helping develop, every review I've done has been "I don't want to talk your ear off about stuff. Here's what you scored. Your new pay. Expectations going forward. Any questions?".

It’s like a whole interview process, where do you see yourself in 1, 2, 5 years, what are your goals at the Spot, they go over specific situations over the last year, positive and negative and how you handled them, what could be improved upon, etc.

Just one huge pain in the ass. Let me get back on the floor and get my stuff down so I can go home.

It’s like a whole interview process, where do you see yourself in 1, 2, 5 years, what are your goals at the Spot, they go over specific situations over the last year, positive and negative and how you handled them, what could be improved upon, etc.

Just one huge pain in the ass. Let me get back on the floor and get my stuff down so I can go home.
lmao this is psycho shit

Because of covid, they aren't supposed to take more than 15 minutes.
I had a variety of times. The team members who don't have questions or just want to get back to work took about 10 minutes. I had a couple take 45 minutes. Most were closer to 20 minutes.

yes, .5/2/4 is the scale for ION/DIO/DEO this year
Thanks. I thought so. The best worker on my team only got 2%.

Then again in my actual review you would have no idea what I department I even work in or what SPECIFICALLY I need to improve on.

As a 55 year old I have noticed that any company that does everyone's review the same time regardless of their start date is just lazy.

Then again in my actual review you would have no idea what I department I even work in or what SPECIFICALLY I need to improve on.

Really, Dream Baby? I mean, what part of "this team member struggled to work in a way that represents Target's Purpose, Beliefs, and Behaviors" isn't specific enough?

Back