2023 New pilots?

Yes. Didn't have much time on my 15 today but I can try to find some more tomorrow
That would be sweet. In the 2023 guide that was going around there’s a link to what says scheduling guidance since it’s a new process so I’d be interested to see what they suggest to schedule the merchandise ops team and other schedules.

Is the Merchandise Ops ETL the new term for S&E or GM ETL or is it a mixture of many of the roles. I’m trying to understand if my low volume will gain an ETL or if ones title will just get renamed. Also who reports to the merchandise ops ETL?

If you could post the leadership tab that'd be awesome
That would be sweet. In the 2023 guide that was going around there’s a link to what says scheduling guidance since it’s a new process so I’d be interested to see what they suggest to schedule the merchandise ops team and other schedules.
I don’t have access to the pilot transition guide so I can’t share anything related to leadership or scheduling.
Is the Merchandise Ops ETL the new term for S&E or GM ETL or is it a mixture of many of the roles. I’m trying to understand if my low volume will gain an ETL or if ones title will just get renamed. Also who reports to the merchandise ops ETL?
Looks like some stuff is getting split off of other teams and put on Ops. S&E and GM will continue to exist. A new team plus fulfillment will report to Ops

Attachments

• 3EA06399-A041-45CF-B233-0ADC973326A2.png
    3EA06399-A041-45CF-B233-0ADC973326A2.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 279
  • 30C51D63-C670-4346-9202-6B4393184C27.png
    30C51D63-C670-4346-9202-6B4393184C27.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 272

From what I’ve gathered in the shared screenshots, ETL-Merchandise Operations appears to basically be kind of a new version of ETL-Logistics from pre-Modernization, minus Inbound remaining under the ETL-General Merchandise (or ETL-Inbound Operations in stores that have that.)
And in terms of reports, Fulfillment Operations Team Leaders will now report to the ETL-Merch Ops in stores without a ETL-Fulfillment, rather than the ETL-GM. There hasn’t been any shared images that have the new Leadership structures, so it’s unknown if any new TL positions will be created, or be returning from pre-Modernization.

Low volume will have a minimum of 4 ETLs now. Ops Merch, GM, Specialty and HR

Yes, but for E, it is 2 ETLs. HR, and Merch Ops. That's all. If you look on the left side, you see the allocation spelled out for the pilot.

Yes, but for E, it is 2 ETLs. HR, and Merch Ops. That's all. If you look on the left side, you see the allocation spelled out for the pilot.
That’s likely extremely low low volume and small formats that earn ETLs. The person who was asking the question already has more than two ETLs so they would fall under C more than likely. They wouldn’t loose an ETL. Or they would be C and keep the third as Sales floor or S&E

That’s likely extremely low low volume and small formats that earn ETLs. The person who was asking the question already has more than two ETLs so they would fall under C more than likely. They wouldn’t loose an ETL. Or they would be C and keep the third as Sales floor or S&E
A gets only 6. And Supers.

I hear you. I just think adding to the top is never what happens when profits slump.
I think I’m this situation they would. Model B is a base model store which the majority of stores in this company fall into and it has 5 ETLs. I’m sure some store won’t gain but seems like most stores will. Overnight stores like in model A seem to stay the same tho.

I guess I am just having flashbacks to the Great Leader Purge of 2012. Similar verbage was used to introduce the new op model.
"By providing more support from hourly team members, leaders can spend their time planning and strategizing how their team completes it's workload."
"Headcount and role changes happen through thoughtful planning and attrition."

Also, I'm pretty sure that the biggest stores currently have 10+ ETLs

I guess I am just having flashbacks to the Great Leader Purge of 2012. Similar verbage was used to introduce the new op model.
"By providing more support from hourly team members, leaders can spend their time planning and strategizing how their team completes it's workload."

Accuraste. Ultra High Volume SuperTarget here. We have 14 ETLs. Three ETL-F&Bs, Two ETL-GMs, Two ETL-SPS, ETL-S&E, ETL-FF, ETL-HR, ETL Inbound, ETL-F&B Inbound, ETL-AP, and a Sr. ETL. We also have 28 TLs too.

Yeah it depends on certain attributes of course. Two stores in my district have 10+ but the rest are base model of 4. No super targets just really high volume chain size stores. I’d imagine they wouldn’t loose any and both are actually gaining a Sr ETL this year.

Back