2024 pilots / restructuring?

Most stores will fall into:

3 GM TL, 2 SS TLs, 1 FF TL and 1 Food TL for sales floor.

GM1:
Pricing, Presentation,
RFID, System-led Audit, Seasonal,
Bullseye's Playground
GM2:
Toys, Sporting Goods,
Inbound+
GM3:
Essentials, Home (Kitchen, Stationery, Storage/Utility)
GM4:
Fulfillment+
(Fulfillment TL)

SS1:
A&A, Electronics & Entertainment

SS2:
Beauty+, Baby
Hardlines, Home (Dec Home, Domestics)

There are models for 3-5 GM and 1-3 Specialty so all stores besides supers and small formats should fall into those categories.

So probably not any massive changes for stores with 2 gm/1ss/1ff.

Gm2 already does all home and seasonal and ss does baby hardlines.

For stores with 3 GM TL the document splits up the store as following

Gm1: Inbound + essentials
Gm2: Pricing/POG/Audits, toys, sg, kitchen, stationary, storage, seasonal and bullseye
Gm3: Fulfillment

Don't see why it wouldn't. It has the list for stores with up to 5 GM TL and up to 5 food TLs.

9 Etl’s ( not counting ap , hr and Se)
19 tl ( without counting the 4 for se , 2 for closing , 1 for hr )

Why would inbound go to gm , when inbound has Etl and 3 tl ? So it wouldn’t make sense . Inbound it’s an end to end in my store .

Every department has an Etl’s and at least 2-3 leaders ( what I mean by department I mean toys sport mini and sea it’s only 1 Etl , essentials 1 etl, kitchen stationary plastics beds 1 Etl , beauty 1 Etl etc)

Why would inbound go to gm , when inbound has Etl and 3 tl ? So it wouldn’t make sense . Inbound it’s an end to end in my store .

Every department has an Etl’s and at least 2-3 leaders ( what I mean by department I mean toys sport mini and sea it’s only 1 Etl , essentials 1 etl, kitchen stationary plastics beds 1 Etl , beauty 1 Etl etc)

Not sure then. Obviously the ultra high volume stores are on a different planet compared to us P-fresh peeps.

Overnight stores are the same, only difference is inbound gets taken away if you’re over night everything else is the same.

what do you mean inbound gets taken away if overnight ?
I'm assuming they mean inbound and those leaders stay with overnight while one GM TL will own pricing/pog/audits and they'll still follow the new process of having a daily GM assignment sheet.

what do you mean inbound gets taken away if overnight ?
The typical breakdown give a GM TL inbound, toys and sports or inbound/essentials but if you are overnight that GmTL will not own inbound anymore as the inbound TL owns inbound. There’s an asterisks below the breakdown: +If your store earns an Inbound TL and/or does not have a Fulfillment TL, adjust areas of ownership to meet the needs of your store.

Other than inbound though everything else is the same that’s why I was saying if you’re overnight inbound gets taken away from GM

The typical breakdown give a GM TL inbound, toys and sports or inbound/essentials but if you are overnight that GmTL will not own inbound anymore as the inbound TL owns inbound. There’s an asterisks below the breakdown: +If your store earns an Inbound TL and/or does not have a Fulfillment TL, adjust areas of ownership to meet the needs of your store.

Other than inbound though everything else is the same that’s why I was saying if you’re overnight inbound gets taken away from GM
Gm tl or speciality tl haven’t own inbound in over a year because we have inbound Etl and 3 inbound leads

Gm tl or speciality tl haven’t own inbound in over a year because we have inbound Etl and 3 inbound leads
Correct because you’re overnight… not sure what you’re not understanding. I’m stating that with the organization the only difference is if you have an overnight process GM doesn’t own inbound. So that portion doesn’t change but all your dayside GM and Specialty TLs should be changing.

GM and Specialty TLs should be changing.
I understand what you are saying but seems like this roll out already happened last year for us where all the gm and specialty tl change in terms of what they do and not do and what the oversee

this sounds like more of a mess than what we currently have. no "simplification" of anything here
It’s more to simplify process ownership. The same people doing pog and pricing across the store just makes sense. Beauty doing their own breakout makes sense. Apparel doing their breakout makes sense.
I understand what you are saying but seems like this roll out already happened last year for us where all the gm and specialty tl change in terms of what they do and not do and what the oversee
Your GM leaders were running seasonal, storage stationary and kitchen still? Specialty was running babies?

Your GM leaders were running seasonal, storage stationary and kitchen still? Specialty was running babies?
Gm is overseeing essentials toys , sport bullseyes
Speciality the rest
A&A aka specialty it’s its own entity in my store they don’t own anything but A&A
Beauty Tl owns just that including their breakout
The only thing I see with this chart is the name change in regards to some leaders who oversees those areas now being gm instead of specialty

Gm is overseeing essentials toys , sport bullseyes
Speciality the rest
A&A aka specialty it’s its own entity in my store they don’t own anything but A&A
Beauty Tl owns just that including their breakout
The only thing I see with this chart is the name change in regards to some leaders who oversees those areas now being gm instead of specialty
So you see the changes then. That’s the whole thing. Area and process ownership is changing for some areas.

Back