Archived $300 Gift Card for all iPhone 7 Models Starting March 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MakingCheddar48

Apparently I'm hearing from multiple team members who work for Mobile that the store will be giving out $300 gift cards for all iPhone 7 models starting on March 26th. That's even bigger than Black Friday gift card deals. Some stores will even have Mobile team members working from opening to closing in anticipation of a "rush"

Great another line out the door with one poor mobile TM working while the rest of us get bitched at that "CAN YOU GET ANOTHER PERSON TO HELP, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 30 Minutes." And there is nothing we can do but get bitched at that we failed again to have proper staffing.

Remember the trade in gift card from last year? I am still having flashbacks.

Great another line out the door with one poor mobile TM working while the rest of us get bitched at that "CAN YOU GET ANOTHER PERSON TO HELP, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 30 Minutes." And there is nothing we can do but get bitched at that we failed again to have proper staffing.

Remember the trade in gift card from last year? I am still having flashbacks.

Whoa wait, what happened? I'm curious to hear about this. Been with the company for 3 years now and besides Black Friday, Mobile has run pretty smooth the whole time

Whoa wait, what happened? I'm curious to hear about this. Been with the company for 3 years now and besides Black Friday, Mobile has run pretty smooth the whole time

They did a promo where you trade in an old ipad and you got a gift card and the new ipad/iPhone I think that was promo, well we had lines out the door and only one poor guy working cause they didn't staff for it. Guests were pissed cause those transactions take a bit to process, and the number of gift cards was limited so some people stood in line for almost an hour and got told "Sorry we are out!"

Our mobile TM or TL comes in at 1pm and is the first person in electronics all day. There's no other staffing until the closer comes in after school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back