Archived 40 percent off sleepwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was such a mess, guests in general just don't read the fine print! I had a large amount of guests trying to argue with me on the phone and in person about the 40 percent off deal.

Well, if they read the fine print about the coupon, they'd get the deal!

I was off yesterday, but took advantage of the Pajama sale for my kids. Why did people argue with you?

There was still signing up today about the 40% off Pajamas, and I got called over at least once every 10 minutes for it. Between that, the 20% off toys text-in coupon not working, 40% sweaters not coming up discounted, and all this other shit it was ridiculous. I was told there were 200 something for PCV, whereas it's usually around 80.

There was still signs up yesterday for 20% off Kitchen stuff and a TM who was off today showed up in my lane with the signs in her hand. My hero

I hope she's around today to pluck off any 40% off PJs that I know are gonna be missed

She's the TM Target needs, but not the TM Target deserves

I was off yesterday and tried to order online for my kids. Nothing was available for ship to home or store pickup. I didn't feel like going in so no pj's for me.

It's because they didn't read that they needed a coupon, I am target's store operator and I was not taking shit from people. I literally told her that she needed to read the fine print.
So why didn't the cashiers just scan the coupon in the ad or the scan sheet that should have been at every register?

So why didn't the cashiers just scan the coupon in the ad or the scan sheet that should have been at every register?
Great question, I have no idea how the front lanes were handling it. And gotta agree with Jenna, might have been one of the seasonal cashiers.

We had the same issue with coupon where you got a $10 gift card if you bought $50+ worth of food. I work at guest service so I had to fix many receipts so they could get their gift card. People need to start reading lol.

This coupon was the bane of my existence yesterday. The sleep coupon literally only excluded baby clothes and it said that on the sign. So many people asked me about using it on baby clothes and then got mad when I told them no.

This coupon was the bane of my existence yesterday. The sleep coupon literally only excluded baby clothes and it said that on the sign. So many people asked me about using it on baby clothes and then got mad when I told them no.

Think the problem was it seemed to only exclude infant, not toddler. The signs were up in the infant/toddler area, but only on the toddler items.

It was a text in coupon, they couldn't just scan something from the ad.

It was both. The text-coupons are in the ad. The text is just an option for those without the ad. We always print them out of the ad and put them at each register.

I was off yesterday and tried to order online for my kids. Nothing was available for ship to home or store pickup. I didn't feel like going in so no pj's for me.

That seems weird to me. I was working Flexible Fulfillment the day of that sale. Half of our ship from store orders were pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back