Archived 90 day probationary period?

Is this a pretty good sign that I won't be kept after the 90 days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really scared that I will not make it past the 90 day probation period. That would be humiliating and would just flat out suck. Usually I can see my schedule for the next two weeks online and now I can only see it for next week, which is 12 weeks since my first day. Is this a sign that I should start looking for another job?

For some reason (and maybe it's just my store ) but the newest schedule doesn't appear until Friday, even if it's released on Thursday.

Don't panic.

I'm really scared that I will not make it past the 90 day probation period. That would be humiliating and would just flat out suck. Usually I can see my schedule for the next two weeks online and now I can only see it for next week, which is 12 weeks since my first day. Is this a sign that I should start looking for another job?

Yes, start looking for another job. You'll grow to despise everyone and everything around you once you work at Target long enough. It's like being trapped in high school but everyone's an adult so it makes the high school atmosphere that much more agonizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back