Archived 90 day review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a must? Has anyone ever not gotten one? My 90th day was last Wednesday (9/3) and nothing was ever said. I'm still being scheduled, but am I safe from being let go without cause at this point since I passed my probationary period, or is it until I get the review?

They could be late on paperwork, but if you're still getting a schedule I wouldn't worry about it.. Welcome to the squad

I had started in July - a few years ago.. never had a review. Xmas came and went. still no review. In feb I said to HR - Do I assume that I am staying? She had no idea what I was talking about. It seems my paperwork never got completed and was put on the side. She completed it the next day - I'm still there.

Once you hit 90 days, you're in the clear. I occasionally joke that I'm still waiting for my 90 day review, but in all honesty, after over 2 years, I'm not expecting it.

That said, it's no longer an official review and is supposed to be a check in to see how things are going, your strengths and opps, etc. Either way, there's no raise involved.

Once you hit 90 days, you're in the clear. I occasionally joke that I'm still waiting for my 90 day review, but in all honesty, after over 2 years, I'm not expecting it.

That said, it's no longer an official review and is supposed to be a check in to see how things are going, your strengths and opps, etc. Either way, there's no raise involved.

LOL, not looking for a raise! I just want to know I'm being kept on. I went to the sales floor ETL about 45 days in and asked for feedback for my own peace of mind. Then about 3 weeks before my 90 days I reminded her I had never seen my learning plan as it was something she mentioned when we had met prior that needed to be done. Still have yet to see it. Wondering if I should remind them that they missed their chance to fire me, haha

Lack of communication must mean they like you lol at least thats my experience with spot!

Welcome, welcome! Here is your cup of Kool aid :p

Me to, except I'm a lot closer to 5 years. One of these days I'll get my 90 day review.

@talkinlikeateen Welcome to the Break Room!

I don't think I ever had one. I was supposed to be seasonal apparently but they couldn't locate the paperwork stating that I agreed to be seasonal, so they had to keep me. Nearly five years later, still no review!

My 90 days was up around the time they did annual reviews for everyone, so I guess they just did two-in-one for me. I never got a separate 90 day review. They did say I was late 20% of the time which was complete BS. I've never been late. Ever. I'll be interested to see what my attendance numbers are this year.

I was told in the heat of stocking Fiber One Peanut Butter bars I was a hard worker and they would like to keep me on (seasonal hire). I said yes and thank you and moved on to stock a box Twizzlers. Welcome!

Wait, 90 day reviews exist? I never got one ofthose. And my yearly review was closer to a year and a half.

They did say I was late 20% of the time which was complete BS. I've never been late. Ever. I'll be interested to see what my attendance numbers are this year.

HRTMs can pull that up if you ask.

They did- it showed that I was late on a bunch of random days. Since I've been employed with Target I've clocked in later than my scheduled time twice, and both of those times it was less than 5 minutes over. It's not the end of the world since my numbers are still "acceptable" but it does bother me.

90 day reviews have been discontinued for a year or so. We are now encouraged to do a 90 day "check in" which requires no paper work.

They did my "90" day review a full month early for me. It was strange, but my ETL just wanted to ket me know he liked working with me and that I don't have anything to worry about. Of course, he did it while scaring the everloving crap out of me. When he sat down in the office, he got really serious and put a stern look on his face, and said "OopsChargeback, here's the thing... [dramatic pause to watch me sweat]...we like what you're doing. Keep it up. How do you like the job?." I nearly had a heart attack.

Last edited:
90 day reviews have been discontinued for a year or so. We are now encouraged to do a 90 day "check in" which requires no paper work.
Ah, well that explains why mine was so early, since it's more informal than a review.

Yes, it is correct, there are no more 90 day reviews, there are no more paper work to sign. However, it is still encourage for all the leaders, to speak to the team members, that are going to be kept, regarding their strengths and opportunities. They will talk to you about things that you can do better, and what they expect from you in the future. If they didn't have a conversation with you after your 90 days, it means they have decided to keep you. So don't worry about it, you're already in the team.

Me to, except I'm a lot closer to 5 years. One of these days I'll get my 90 day review.

@talkinlikeateen Welcome to the Break Room!

x2 never saw mine either. Just got my 5 year award. $25 on a gift card.

They did say I was late 20% of the time which was complete BS. I've never been late. Ever. I'll be interested to see what my attendance numbers are this year.

HRTMs can pull that up if you ask.

They did- it showed that I was late on a bunch of random days. Since I've been employed with Target I've clocked in later than my scheduled time twice, and both of those times it was less than 5 minutes over. It's not the end of the world since my numbers are still "acceptable" but it does bother me.

This is what drives me crazy...we go from never having been late...ever...to being late twice. So it's one or the other...but then the story is that someone is going in after the fact and changing your punches? If that's the truth, why haven't you called the hotline? Someone should be fired for messing with your punches.

to be considered "late" it has to be more than five minutes after your scheduled shift. The two times I clocked in after my scheduled time it was within that five minute window. I never said someone was maliciously changing my punches- I have no way of knowing what happened, and since my attendance numbers are still acceptable there's no point in trying to launch some sort of investigation. I'm just hoping whatever it is has been straightened out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back