Archived 99 problems and this is one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcePeasant

Flock Leader
I found the fixture guide on WB *insert heavenly sound effect* but the part I’m looking for isn’t coming up when I type in the fixture number or the DPCI. I was wondering if anyone had a description, part number, anything that would make this a little easier to order :D It’s the faux wood shelf covers, the ones that make the shelf weigh as much as a toddler almost. Mine are falling apart *dont ask* :( and look ghastly. :oops:

I found the fixture guide on WB *insert heavenly sound effect* but the part I’m looking for isn’t coming up when I type in the fixture number or the DPCI. I was wondering if anyone had a description, part number, anything that would make this a little easier to order :D It’s the faux wood shelf covers, the ones that make the shelf weigh as much as a toddler almost. Mine are falling apart *dont ask* :( and look ghastly. :oops:
I feel like the party number is on a sticker on the inside... can try to remember to check tonight.

I feel like the party number is on a sticker on the inside... can try to remember to check tonight.
I’ll try looking again tonight, maybe on the base decks, but I haven’t seen any stickers or writing, etc. I took them all off the beacons for a good two hours before LOD asked me what was going on. :confused:

Try searching "woodgrain shelf shams." I believe that is what they are called....or something close to it. The "sham" part for sure as I remember that is what the pog called them when they first rolled out. I don't think they are listed on any pogs anymore though.

Try searching "woodgrain shelf shams." I believe that is what they are called....or something close to it. The "sham" part for sure as I remember that is what the pog called them when they first rolled out. I don't think they are listed on any pogs anymore though.
I tried the wood grain sham, no results found. I looked at all my pogs, there wasn’t anything :(

I would almost say ignore it all together, because there will be no more wood grain "My hunch"

In fact I would order white covers to be ahead of Target's recent game..

I would almost say ignore it all together, because there will be no more wood grain "My hunch"

In fact I would order white covers to be ahead of Target's recent game..

They have white covers? I don’t think my ETLs/STL would approve of the order. I have 4 I’d need to change out plus ordering extra parts =$$$$$ im their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back