Archived abusing the knowledge you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are some good ideas for abusing the knowledge you have as a former team member? I think enough time has passed that I'm going to start shopping at target as a guest, and just be like using the vibe against them.

There's actually a lady who comes in pretty frequently now who worked seasonal for us last year who now thinks that just because she worked here once she should get treated like a god and that rules don't apply to her. She's probably one of our worst guests.

There's actually a lady who comes in pretty frequently now who worked seasonal for us last year who now thinks that just because she worked here once she should get treated like a god and that rules don't apply to her. She's probably one of our worst guests.
Yeh, we had one of those. A former cashier who thought SBTMs should bow & scrape to her.
We shattered that image pretty quick.

I thought this would be for current employees. I've contemplated printing last years and this years head counts and putting them in the table toppers. I haven't heard much about it, but I did hear a SR TL say that our store wasn't changing. Okay, the fifth worst store in the group gets to stay the same.

I know this is silly. Sometimes I go onto Taget's Facebook page, and give advice, solutions, and policies to all the guests making complaints. Its kind of funny to see I give the actual policy and helpful advice to the people, then all the Target Social Media reps can post is 'We value your continuing retail experience, please call us or email us to investigate this matter.'

I have been very tempted to just pick up an abandoned PDA, and see if I can have some evil fun.

Then I tell TMs who are not having a good day that I worked for the company for 9 years....RUN WHATEVER YOU DO RUN.

I know this is silly. Sometimes I go onto Taget's Facebook page, and give advice, solutions, and policies to all the guests making complaints. Its kind of funny to see I give the actual policy and helpful advice to the people, then all the Target Social Media reps can post is 'We value your continuing retail experience, please call us or email us to investigate this matter.'

I have been very tempted to just pick up an abandoned PDA, and see if I can have some evil fun.

Then I tell TMs who are not having a good day that I worked for the company for 9 years....RUN WHATEVER YOU DO RUN.

I like this idea more than getting something for myself.
It seems like a fun way to use what you know to bend the system but in a cool way and help people at the same time.
Good one @buliSBI

Oh I was doing that for my days at Rent-A-Center. Even giving helpful advice might lead to termination.

There are a lot of people complaining about the lack of plus-sized clothing. Why not just tell people the truth? That we are having supply issues. It sounds a whole lot better than, "we'll pass on your comments to our buyers." Seriously?

There are a lot of people complaining about the lack of plus-sized clothing. Why not just tell people the truth? That we are having supply issues. It sounds a whole lot better than, "we'll pass on your comments to our buyers." Seriously?

I also believe we are getting a new selection for women's plus sizes, but for mens it has been four months I've seen pants that are over size 40. Well the good thing I lost 15 pound in five weeks, so I don't have to worry about finding 40+ sizes anymore. :D

oops....I have been telling my guests that there was supply issue company wide but that we expect it to come in shortly.

Wonder if it's just your store palming out that crap.

Bab5....we have up to 42 in our men's clothes still...didn't realize there was a man problem too.

Yeh, we had one of those. A former cashier who thought SBTMs should bow & scrape to her.
We shattered that image pretty quick.
We had one too. I believe she got fired and now the damn b*tch has it out for all of us because we're still there. One of her favorite games is: follow our PTL's team around and wait until every single one of a product is salvaged out before saying something along the lines of "i wanted to buy that" and having a conniption over it.

oops....I have been telling my guests that there was supply issue company wide but that we expect it to come in shortly.

Wonder if it's just your store palming out that crap.

Bab5....we have up to 42 in our men's clothes still...didn't realize there was a man problem too.
I meant on fb they are just telling people that they'll pass on the comments. I have no idea if there has been any local grumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back