Archived Ad set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

Does your store scan in the ad signs when setting it? We used to, but then stopped after our old STL discovered that our DTK score did not count. Now we are going back to scanning it in due to something with PCV. Seems like more work than it is worth.

You have to scan in the signs.
I can't see how you couldn't.

You don't HAVE to. Corporate doesn't look at that score anymore. It's for store use only....although some DTL's probably keep an eye on it.

oh there going to be looking at it more closely with the new price audit application...... ugh, not looking forward to that.

I'm a pilot store for the price audit application, and it has some issues right now, but the bugs are being worked on. Signs definitely have to be scanned in because that app will keep sending you there if it's not, then you will have to toggle and scan them in once you audit it. Another reason is that the accuracy of the ad set (signs being scanned into the proper location) will start to be scored on DTK sometime in the near future.

I'm a pilot store for the price audit application, and it has some issues right now, but the bugs are being worked on. Signs definitely have to be scanned in because that app will keep sending you there if it's not, then you will have to toggle and scan them in once you audit it. Another reason is that the accuracy of the ad set (signs being scanned into the proper location) will start to be scored on DTK sometime in the near future.

You got that right!

I knew that once they raised the goal to 100%... eeeck..... We get the pricing rollout august 27th. what are some of the issues? what are some of the good things about it. I have to talk about this at the ETL meeting and I would love to dazzle them with some insider information. LOL

Some issues include, but not limited to: endcap task list not dropping in on time (this is supposed to be done an hour before store open), sending you to the same product, in the same location (not different shelf, same shelf) multiple times, sending you to an aisle location while under endcap task list, booting you out of the application for no reason...these are to just name a few. I've been working closely with my Group Pricing BP who has been communicating these issues up to corporate, so we are hoping that they get corrected. I will say this, if the signs are not scanned in by 8am, then the task list will not completely drop on time and you will have to keep going back and checking it. On Sundays, it is supposed to be done by 11am, but every other day of he week you have until store close. 1 last thing, whatever signs you print out, you HAVE TO SCAN INTO THE CORRECT LOCATION or else it will keep sending you there day after day. Once you print he batch of missing signs, remember to delete it or else the next batch won't drop in until its deleted.

We started doing the price audit app a few weeks ago at my store and it is very frustrating. A few Sundays ago, I was helping one of our TLs with it while she did some backup cashiering and I think it took about a half an hour to scan through just one endcap at the front end.

At our store we scan all the signs in before we put them up. All the signs with no location or start end dates we scan those into a fake location.. is this going to mess up the new price scan audit thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back