Archived Adele is seriously stressing me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mario amiibo in the morning is brutal. "If Mario doesn't shut the hell up I'm going to shove bowser so far down his throat he'll be poopin koopas"
Adeles voice is grating. We lower the volume past where they want it currently. If I could find the speaker on the Mario amiibo I would muffle it. I got pissed at the Gillette display and put a white sticker over the sensor. The vendor guy came out 3 times and changed the batteries and didn't take it off. Don't know if he didn't realize or was tired of hearing it himself.

I got pissed at the Gillette display and put a white sticker over the sensor. The vendor guy came out 3 times and changed the batteries and didn't take it off. Don't know if he didn't realize or was tired of hearing it himself.

I can't stand those fucking things. One of our flow TMs put a label over the sensor, but it still worked. When I hear the Flexball displays dying, I always pray that the vendor won't put in new batteries.

Okay but her song "Hello" seriously has so much wrong w/ it

Idk but it really bothers me that people are like WOW I RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH SOBS

And like...

her song is essentially mass calling a guy she hasn't talked to in what seems to be MANY years and she is actually UPSET that he is apparently over her ???after???years????? like okay not getting over a guy, awesome it happens but the whole song is just weird as shit to me

actually here is a copy/paste of what i told my friend about it

Hello, it's me, I was wondering
If after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah
But I ain't done much healing

1. stop being so obsessive holy fuck its been years go away

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

2. take hint go away

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

3. MAYB HE DOESN'T WANNA C U

To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

4. WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SOUND LIKE ITS A BAD THING THAT HE'S OVER YOU AND DOESN'T HURT FROM IT

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

5. clearly if he doesn't even pick up anymore have you ever considered he changed his number from your 20 billion phone calls

It's no secret
That the both of us are running out of time

6. is one of you dying

basically i have strong, annoyed feels about this song

I had a guest say "hello" from the otherside of infants today.

Not sure if that's relevant to this topic or not, but just thought I'd share.

We put a scarf around BB8 so it doesn't make any noise when people walk by. Haven't heard any complaints about that yet.

I work in Electronics sporadically and I have no complaints about Adele. I could listen to that beautiful angel all day!

Adele is sure annoying, but it's been so busy in my store that I stay distracted so it's easy to ignore it.

The two that really stick out for me is baby by Justin Beiber and The Great Escape by Gwen Stefani years ago. Whenever I hear either of those two songs I just want to curl up and die.

My cassette player in my car is broken so I can't use my cassette-auxiliary adapter, and if I fucking hear "Hello...?" one more time I'm going to break my steering wheel. I enjoy Adele's music for the first couple of times I hear, but anything beyond that and it just absolutely grates on my nerves. And it inevitably gets overplayed on every radio station, in every coffee shop, and in every mall in existence.

ok now i want tickets for Adele concert but not at the stubhub prices !!!

ce434a48jw1ez3w1agmfuj212w1e6qlk.jpg
ce434a48jw1ez3w0s0z58j211z0e4ael.jpg

ce434a48jw1ez3vzhzdqjj20u00twjvs.jpg
ce434a48jw1ez3w0pby7wj211n11zwt7.jpg

Biggest selling movie and biggest selling cd out at the same time. It was bound to happen, lol

You know what I think is just as bad as Adele, is that new Chris Brown song. Our store was repeating his music video twice (once for the preorder video and now available). It is so annoying.

ok i just laughed at this ..

what if Michael Myers was gay ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back