Archived Age discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to talk to anyone to discuss age discrimination, the "plan", the "list" at Target Corp Headquarters that results in resignation, retirement or layoff. This has personally touched my family and I am reaching out to anyone to understand the corporate world at Target. Has this impacted you, are you worried for your job, your coworker's job? I am not a troll and outsider or any other name some may think to call me. I am trying to understand the corporate world at Tgt and the devastation left for my family. If you can't offer me information or just want to bash me please don't respond. I cry enough tears. Thank you.
Reply at futureunsure@gmail.com

Last edited:
I would like to talk to anyone to discuss age discrimination, the "plan", the "list" at Target Headquarters that results in resignation, retirement or layoff. This has personally touched my family and I am reaching out to anyone to understand the corporate world at Target. Has this impacted you, are you worried for your job, your coworker's job? I am not a troll and outsider or any other name some may think to call me. I am trying to understand the corporate world at Tgt and the devastation left for my family. If you can't offer me information or just want to bash me please don't respond. I cry enough tears. Thank you.
Reply at futureunsure@gmail.com

Last edited:
No need to copy and paste into multiple threads.

07302860.jpg

Not age discrimination but I too "left" for no reason. My boss wanted her friend to replace me so she pretty much thought of anything she could to get me to "leave". She actually was planning my exit 2 months after she started her position before even getting to know me. She had her mind set that she knew who she wanted working for her. My attorney said I had reason to sue but because I accepted a package -I signed my life away and couldn't sue. It was devastating for my family for many many reasons.
At the end of the day I am SO grateful it happened because I would never have left the company otherwise. I drank their koolaid and thought target could do no wrong. My current job now is 10x batter salary wise, benefit wise, work life balance wise, and for potential growth.
All I could say is with a company as large as target it is really easy for people to get fired based off of bosses preferences. I can't give too much away about what I went through 6 months prior to me "leaving" because it can give away my identity but let's just say from experience that you can go from being on top in one bosses opinion to being pushed out of the company after ten years of pretty much Exceeding expectations based off of another bosses opinion in a very very short amount of time. It's a dirty dirty game at target and you will be better than fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back