Archived Am I allowed to have my own baler key that I bought online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can’t have your own keys for that....I’m trying to think who on earth is selling the keys they can get fired too and so will you if they ever find out!

No you can’t have your own keys for that....I’m trying to think who on earth is selling the keys they can get fired too and so will you if they ever find out!

Don't tell that to half my salesfloor TL's who have their baler and crown keys..

Unless you work in the back you can’t and shouldn’t have keys
You CAN but no don’t necessarily need them. Any TM is able to be given equipment keys as long as their signed off to use powered equipment. At my store all the back room TMs and a couple market TMs have keys along with all the key carriers in my store. We have 10 sets of equipment keys to be signed out.

You CAN but no don’t necessarily need them. Any TM is able to be given equipment keys as long as their signed off to use powered equipment. At my store all the back room TMs and a couple market TMs have keys along with all the key carriers in my store. We have 10 sets of equipment keys to be signed out.
That’s great. We don’t have keys for the backroom to be signed off from guest service. All my team has their own keys And so does the inbound team.

That sounds absolutely ridiculous! I can not even believe they trust all these people with keys! The last people I would trust with keys is practically anyone because I feel like half my sales floor is absolutely not trustworthy at all!

That sounds absolutely ridiculous! I can not even believe they trust all these people with keys! The last people I would trust with keys is practically anyone because I feel like half my sales floor is absolutely not trustworthy at all!
It’s just a baler and wave key , it’s not a big deal . Besides they are all certified obviously because they are backroom . And everyone is very capable of taking care of their own keys.

Trust? It's not like the store risks product by giving these people baler keys. What's the worst that can happen? The person that finds it can run the baler?

3 sets of keys for me.

1st set - Baler and Wave
2nd set - Baler, Wave, and Compactor
3rd set - Baler, Wave, Store key (Inbound Lead)

I leave my 1st set in the baler and 2nd set in the compactor. Everyone know it’s my keys because I have a mascot attached to all my sets.

It’s better because team members actually put their boxes and crush them. Receiver and Backroom also are not getting bothered.

The only thing that doesn’t work is the compactor. Only a few actually press it. I have to do it every 2 hours to make sure it doesn’t get clogged.

Bale is a pain in the ass because it’s pretty much me and a few trained in Inbound knows how to make one. I feel like at least two TMs in each workcenter should know how to do a bale.

When people steal product they often crush the pckaging...that's why not everyone gets baler keys.

We only have 3 equipment keys to share across all our morning trash-explosion teams, so it's a pain tracking one down to crush all the cardboard. But our baler doesn't need the key to actually make bales, so I'll make one if it's left down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back