Archived Amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorurDreamcat

little Vibrator
so what's up with the "amazing" new changes coming to target? They sure are over-using the word "Amazing". I was told it's to replace "Fast Fun and Friendly", but to me it sounds like they are just trying way too hard. If someone calls me amazing I want to look at them and ask them what they smoked, especially when it happens repeatedly.
:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

This is available for all to read on workbench front page,it will not be there for long,please all read as soon as possible,it is truely unbelievable and amazing in a very bad way.I could possibly see it working in a well run,happy and productive store but sadly for me I do not work in one,this is going to make things worst because it shows that there is no connection or realisation of what is actually happening in a lot of our stores,and yes that is a picture of me in the post above.

We started with the new VIBE cards today. Bye Bye GTC, hello different colored VIBE Cards (depending on what it's for), plus GOING THE EXTRA INCH. To think, the company spent $$$ for someone to think this up? Any Team Member or Team Leader (good ones, who have been with the company while there still was some morale) could think of something that would actually be meaningful to the workers. Oh well....seeing my new VIBE WALK tomorrow and will be starting it I believe first week of October.

GOING THE EXTRA INCH?

You have go to be kidding me. This is almost as stupid as the gigantic great team cards.

That is a saying that is just begging to turn into a sexual harassment lawsuit.

"We gave you GOING THE EXTRA INCH Award!"
"Thanks, is this inch to be applied to anywhere on the body?"

GOING THE EXTRA INCH is the boarder header on what was previously GTC wall. Thank you Tina Schiel for bringing this to us and wasting the money which could have been better used for PAY RAISES AT THE STORE LEVEL...I.E. TLs and TMs....not ETLs AND HIGHER!!!!!

We started with the new VIBE cards today. Bye Bye GTC, hello different colored VIBE Cards (depending on what it's for), plus GOING THE EXTRA INCH. To think, the company spent $$$ for someone to think this up? Any Team Member or Team Leader (good ones, who have been with the company while there still was some morale) could think of something that would actually be meaningful to the workers. Oh well....seeing my new VIBE WALK tomorrow and will be starting it I believe first week of October.

You can fire the person. I am amazed as I contemplate much money was spent on the videos, training materials, signing, etc. Absolutely outrageous. This will do wonders for morale - especially when review time rolls around.

I would like to go an extra foot or so, jammin' all that wasted material right up their asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks Like I left at the right amount of time. I get incentives now not GTC's (or going extra inch) cards anymore. But then again being the backroom we were hardly ever given GTC's. Sad thing is we would ever now and again write them for each other lol. But I will take my incentives any day over a lousy "wow you did a great job, now go backstock some more softlines" card. :)

I think the "go the extra inch' is going to backfire. To me it says do a "little" extra for the guest. Is that really the way they want us to perceive great service. Wouldn't you really rather your team goes the extra mile?It reminds me of 'Expect more, pay less". To any one who works at Target that is exactly how we feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back