An easy fix..

To the ppl in power..
Concerning overstocked backrooms (like the store i work at) when is someone with common sense at the top gonna stop and say "duh, maybe we should go back to the 5 day inbound truck days, instead of taking a truck 7 days a week because a lot of stores DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TEAM MEMBERS to push the product and its just piling up more and more everyday with no chance of being pushed. Thus creating a clogged, clustered and extremely dangerous and unsafe work environment."

Sincerely,
A concerned tm

They send it because you can’t sell it if you don’t have it.
every store is a warehouse for online orders after all.
They send it , you sell it = profit.
hence, more sent equates to even more profit !
So Get ‘er done.
Team leads, push those tm’s to go faster !

Never. They are too busy watching that one store out there that is killing it, getting all their trucks done timely (or faking it enough to look passable). If they can do it, so can you! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😆
Yeah we’ve got one of those that is rocking 98% on OOS batches and stupid high on everything else. Tell me they don’t have a back room team.

Yeah we’ve got one of those that is rocking 98% on OOS batches and stupid high on everything else. Tell me they don’t have a back room team.

My store has been jumping on TMs every time there is an OOS batch. It's like they have the TLs constantly checking for them and then calling out immediately if they drop in. And reminding them to bring to the floor as soon as it's pulled.

I can see where if that is your focus, a store could easily have great metrics on it even at the cost of others.

Back