Archived Another failed collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
As (poorly) written: It's an explicitly, separately stated return policy for the one line of products. By simply saying the standard return policy applies, then you could ignore the 14 vs 90 days too as that part doesn't match the standard policy either. See how that just doesn't work?
I also specifically mentioned that it explicitly says "purchased with their REDcard" in the standard return policy. I'm sure they meant it that was for this as well. However, what is actually written explicitly says card HOLDERS gets an additional 30 days with no mention of a required purchase method.

this is an addendum to the standard return policy, not an entirely new policy altogether. the return policy states that some items may have a modified return policy, and this vineyard vines collaboration has a modified return policy. the return policy states that items PURCHASED with REDcard get an extra 30 days, unless otherwise noted.

anyway if they didn't actually purchase the item with their REDcard i'm not giving them an extra 30 days to return it

Apparently SOME PEOPLE have to go do an overnight on May 17th for the May 18th launch.

Yep, I got asked today if I'd do an overnight. Fawk yeah I'll overnight. Would rather do it Thursday night than Friday but meh. One less day I have to work that week either way. Maybe I'll get super lucky and have the previous Monday off for a 3 day weekend.

The thing I didn't like about the Hunter collaboration was the target logos on all the clothing pieces and the boots. I'm assuming this one will be no different.

I thought the point of these collaborations was an affordable version of that brand for people that didn't want to spend much for it. Why would they want target logos on it?

The thing I didn't like about the Hunter collaboration was the target logos on all the clothing pieces and the boots. I'm assuming this one will be no different.

I thought the point of these collaborations was an affordable version of that brand for people that didn't want to spend much for it. Why would they want target logos on it?
So when the pieces start falling apart because of cheap materials and shoddy workmanship, the collaborator can say "It's not really ours. It's Target's."

Yep, I got asked today if I'd do an overnight. Fawk yeah I'll overnight. Would rather do it Thursday night than Friday but meh. One less day I have to work that week either way. Maybe I'll get super lucky and have the previous Monday off for a 3 day weekend.

Hm. Maybe I should ask about that.

Hm. Maybe I should ask about that.

Well, after I typed it I realized the only way that would work is if I did my normal shifts Tue-Fri, leaving Friday at 230pm and coming back at 10pm, assuming a 10pm start for overnight. I've done that before when we were 4-1230, but those extra 2 hours might make a difference.

I'll have to think about it.

I can tell you right now - I’m getting some nice new beach towels. :D the collection is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back