Archived Another failed collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never heard of vineyard vines before, so I hit their website to get an idea of what their stuff looks like. Didn't see a single item on the women's tops sale page that was under $35. Given that the collab is supposed to have most items under $35, this does not bode well for quality.

^^ that's exactly what it is. Rich snobby white teenager clothes.

Are kids these days still dressing like this? You know, like every high school movie villain ever?
12433767.jpg

Last edited:
Man I would buy the shit outta this! If it’s anywhere close to VV quality and target prices that is. Also hoping for a whale sticker with bullseye on it!!

Returning after the fact to acknowledge that I probably am apart of that target demographic

Last edited:
Very pricey on their website. Doesn’t really scream “Target”, but whatever.

I'm interested to see what it'll look like. I love Vineyard Vines and definitely know that I would probably buy something

It’s for people who dress preppy. That style is not reserved for just a single class.
i'm definitely getting in on this

also i'm neither rich nor a white boy

This is true. Where I live, I’ve only ever seen rich white boys in it. I shouldn’t have extended that everywhere.
I actually picture you dressing like this.
Lol practically my entire wardrobe is from Old Navy. That should give you an idea of my style :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back