Archived Another thread about Red Cards, dating, and how to check your schedule from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
7db.gif

Saw this on Facebook yesterday. Seems kind of silly if you ask me, if only because the Red Card already gives free shipping regardless of how much you spend.

I thought the same thing when we had free shipping for all orders during the holidays. The free shipping is one of the things I emphasize when telling guests about the Red Card.

And since there is a severe lack of dating talk in this thread, the person who mentioned it is too old for me to date. :p

Lol I'm only 24. :D I'm not sure how long you've been with us, but before the mods did a major cleanup and thread-merging push, there were a ridiculous number of threads about Red Cards and the dating policy. My apologies if you didn't pick up on my attempt at making a funny.

I thought the same thing when we had free shipping for all orders during the holidays. The free shipping is one of the things I emphasize when telling guests about the Red Card.

Lol I'm only 24. :D I'm not sure how long you've been with us, but before the mods did a major cleanup and thread-merging push, there were a ridiculous number of threads about Red Cards and the dating policy. My apologies if you didn't pick up on my attempt at making a funny.

I've actually been around for a lot longer than what my profile indicates. Lurked for a long while.

With the title of the thread, I was just expecting more references and/or jokes about dating. I'm thoroughly disappointed. :p

Edit: Also, didn't mean you MNK. I meant the person on facebook was too old. You're actually younger than me, although not by much.

Last edited:
oh shoot no dating gossip ok off to another thread. oh wait, this is tbr not my blasted store haha. oy sick of the gossip that flies around my neck of the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back