Archived Any BRTMs holding Hatchimals for their coworkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our counts are way off, we got 35ish with only 27 in the system so we are holding a few to buy later.

Probably stick them out 20 mins befor midnight since we are dead then

Our counts are way off, we got 35ish with only 27 in the system so we are holding a few to buy later.

Probably stick them out 20 mins befor midnight since we are dead then
Why would you even ask that? You know the answer is going to be a universal no and people are going to get all pissy at you for even suggesting it. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Out orders where hold them till Sunday, in a secure stockroom location; BTW keep messing up my pull times.

No and I would hunt that mutha fucker down and make sure they got termed. I don't mind a lot of shit, but fairness is a big thing with me. Either everyone gets a chance to purchase them before the public or no one does. This is a bigger issue with overnight stores than morning flow stores.

But we had several overnight team members that bought the NES when they took their lunch, when day side was being told we were not allowed to purchase them. People got put on finals for that. ETL AP was not having it.

No and I would hunt that mutha fucker down and make sure they got termed. I don't mind a lot of shit, but fairness is a big thing with me. Either everyone gets a chance to purchase them before the public or no one does. This is a bigger issue with overnight stores than morning flow stores.

But we had several overnight team members that bought the NES when they took their lunch, when day side was being told we were not allowed to purchase them. People got put on finals for that. ETL AP was not having it.
That's why we are making sure everything is on the floor a half hour before close they are perfectly their for guest to grab but bet ur ass I'm grabbing on when I get off at close to sell. There is nothing in the rules against that and they are on the floor for an good amount of time.

Why would you even ask that? You know the answer is going to be a universal no and people are going to get all pissy at you for even suggesting it. Take your trolling elsewhere.
Cry more.

H
Great way to get fired, these items are way too hot, my orders are guest's only.

Buy hot items are not a ground for termination

Title. Heh really? While Corporate may be watching...
Nah, they aren't and even if they all all my LODs are too lazy or overweight to climb to the top of steel and take off the mini fridges that are sitting on top of the Hatchimals

True so long as one observes the proper TM guidelines; and no funny business about hiding high demand items in the backroom. Our ETL-AP advice was not to buy hot and sensitive items.

Our store is not selling them at all to anyone until Sunday since they are in the AD and they want guests to not be all bitchy about why its in the AD but we dont have any... And anyone found buying them as far as TMs (on the clock and not waiting like guests d0) are to be termed.

Last edited:
True so long as one observes the proper TM guidelines; and no funny business about hiding high demand items in the backroom. Our ETL-AP advice was not to buy hot and sensitive items.

Out ETL AP didn't have a problem with any TM buying one through the same process guests have to go through. Why those who on overnight bought the NES got CCA'd, it was not fair and pissed off a lot of us who wanted them and did show up and got told sorry we bought them on our break.

Lol he posted this twice on other threads. When I saw it a third time I said to myself I hope someone calls this dude out for trolling - Good catch SFSfun

Buy hot items are not a ground for termination

Hiding items from guest so you can buy them is. Read your damn handbook.

If a TM is willing to wait in line with the guest I see no issue but hiding or holding items for TMs or shopping while on the clock are both strictly against company policy. You better hope no one rats you out and you become a guest.

Last edited:
Hiding items from guest so you can buy them is. Read your damn handbook.

If a TM is willing to wait in line with the guest I see no issue but hiding or holding items for TMs or shopping while on the clock are both strictly against company policy. You better hope no one rats you out and you become a guest.
What? You're allowed to buy things on your 15.

As once again, they aren't hidden, but as far as salesfloor knows, we will be out of hatchimals once those 26ish sell. If a guest ask me, ill get them once, if not ill pull them when i drop a toy manual. if my etls weren't lazy and knew how to use the machines they would of seen them, but they can't, so they didnt

Well we got ourselves a good ol "worlds dumbest criminals" target edition, here boys.

6rsPADD.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back