COVID-19 Any employees test positive for COVID-19?

We have some cases. Makes me anxious.

Question: I know if you somehow find out names of TMs who have it and you spread that info around, it's grounds for termination.
But what if someone who gets it wants to inform their co-workers? Is there a policy regarding that?

We had a couple at the end of August.

As for the Hawaii story, not really that scary, as it could have been two employees, so a "cluster" isn't really well-defined. And closing to sanitize would be a huge waste of time & hours stores don't have, given everything we've learned about virus transmission in the past few months.

At my store, TMs ignore the distancing in the breakroom and pull chairs up to the little tables and hang out clustered around the door into guest service and make pretty much zero effort to distance themselves and a good many wear their masks below their nose except when in sight of an ETL.

And then there's the fact that you don't know where or how they got the virus--it might not have been at Target at all, and given how fucking dumb so many people are about having parties and going out to restaurants and shit, I don't see it as a Target problem, per se.

Does anyone know if Spot will pay you for missed work if you're under mandatory quarantine without a positive test?
Back in March it seemed like they would but I believe some here have said that they will pay only if you test positive.

We had like an explosion in cases in March and April, then nothing until 1 new case about a month ago. Another team member went on LOA a week ago, but he had the virus in April, so it’s unlikely it’s COVID related.

We have someone currently vacationing in Florida like its 1999. Chances they’ll think about self quarantining pending the results would imply that they’re even thinking about getting tested. Sometimes a sack of rocks is more useful than an individual.

Does anyone know if Spot will pay you for missed work if you're under mandatory quarantine without a positive test?
I was paid when my doc told me to self-isolate because of Covid symptoms. BUT, it was back in April when there were no tests unless you were hospitalized.

Social distancing is dead now, and so is people cleaning after themselves in the break room or anywhere else for that matter. No wonder there are covid positive tm cases texts popping up all over again. The only place ANYONE keeps their distance is on the line to the cash registers or self checkout.

Social distancing is dead now, and so is people cleaning after themselves in the break room or anywhere else for that matter. No wonder there are covid positive tm cases texts popping up all over again. The only place ANYONE keeps their distance is on the line to the cash registers or self checkout.
I completely agree with the break room cleaning part. Our break room shared with the orientation room . So if there is an orientation , the break room area reduces to half . Mostly those times, the tables would be sometimes left out like a kindergartner has done their lunch ! Some people still do cleaning and disinfecting with wipes . If our HR is there, she always makes sure that there is plenty of cleaning materials. But weekends , it’s not guaranteed!

I think we need to implement capacity limits in stores. Traffic is picking up, it’s impossible to maintain social distancing. And cases are rising.
Our store is 426 limit. No one pays attention to it but 426 is about 300 too many. Target will never limit it cause that means turning guests away

I just want people to TRY. Its difficult to maintain 6 feet, absolutely. But keep your mask on properly, move away if you can.

I see plenty of behavior that is inexcusable. Walking into TSC to clock in and seeing two TLs with their masks down talking at the time clock is ridiculous.

Back