• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

COVID-19 Any employees test positive for COVID-19?

We’ve had six at my store, which concerns me because I’ve worked with two of the six cases that came positive, although leaders and HR are not being completely truthful in telling us we’ve been exposed to them....as I’ve gone back and talked to those tm because I work in multiple departments on a constant basis when my tl or etl needs me elsewhere. I’m watching for symptoms but I don’t think HR is being thorough enough in figuring out who’s been exposed or not. Am I wrong in thinking that HR isn’t doing their job right and putting us at risk of getting COVID?

I am very thankful my leadership actually gives a shit. I constantly see our lockers, screens, equipment whatever being wiped down.

Check your temperature every day and monitor your symptoms. Even if you have only 1 symptom and you think it's not a big deal, get a test. Many places give them for free.

The person that I directly work with has been out over a month. She received the two weeks pay and unemployment. Now she is coming back. She told me yesterday that she did NOT test positive and target didn’t ask for proof. Why wouldn’t they ask for proof before paying? So she lied.