COVID-19 Any employees test positive for COVID-19?

We’ve had six at my store, which concerns me because I’ve worked with two of the six cases that came positive, although leaders and HR are not being completely truthful in telling us we’ve been exposed to them....as I’ve gone back and talked to those tm because I work in multiple departments on a constant basis when my tl or etl needs me elsewhere. I’m watching for symptoms but I don’t think HR is being thorough enough in figuring out who’s been exposed or not. Am I wrong in thinking that HR isn’t doing their job right and putting us at risk of getting COVID?

Check your temperature every day and monitor your symptoms. Even if you have only 1 symptom and you think it's not a big deal, get a test. Many places give them for free.

The person that I directly work with has been out over a month. She received the two weeks pay and unemployment. Now she is coming back. She told me yesterday that she did NOT test positive and target didn’t ask for proof. Why wouldn’t they ask for proof before paying? So she lied.

Here we go

multiple.

The Kearney store has undergone a deep cleaning and sanitizing process.
Ha haha

Yes. I've been yelled at for not having someone stand by the carts. I'm not even the SETL :rolleyes:. I'm not even on the bench. Smh. We have to have someone standing by the carts from 9 AM till close. The can't even go to the bathroom without someone covering them. I don't see this at other stores though.

I had to get a test today in order to return to college, it was definitely unpleasant. About on par with a flu or strep test probably.

I spoke too soon, there’s a new positive case in my store. They said they were last in the store on Friday, but they can’t tell what time they were working. Contact tracing is going well in New York I see!

At the same time, I just got test results from last Tuesday saying I’m negative. So that’s a good sign. Just going to continue obsessively wiping everything down and using mountains of hand sanitizer.

Last edited:
Back